Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

ChavronBeef

Jul 18, 2024
Abz
Oh Steph aren’t having much luck in Aberdeen so trying out Glasgow on bumble instead who the feck is this in the picture haha. Glasgow men stay well clear for your sakes.
Basically need a +1 for family things haha I am killing myself laughing.
IMG_4414.png IMG_4415.png IMG_4416.png IMG_4417.png
Hahahah who is she? Biggest cat fish 🎣 going that’s who!!! 👏Looks wise and personality wise I pray for the next victim 🙏🏼 she should come with a warning ⛔

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Hahahah who is she? Biggest cat fish 🎣 going that’s who!!! 👏Looks wise and personality wise I pray for the next victim 🙏🏼 she should come with a warning ⛔
She does in all the men forums I know a few guys and she is well talked about and not in a good way I love that for you Steph you are definitely not at the top of the list rather at the bottom of the pile.

Jul 8, 2024
aberdeen
Here's a thought..... What if all her crap is pre meditated / thought out . Look at how much her ratings soared over the spa drama . Maybe her company instruct her to make the drama up ?! Nothing would surprise me with her . She couldn't give a stuff if her daughter got into a spa or not , if it mean's pennies . She's bound to know rules / regulations if previously in beauty / hairdressing industry ( so I'm not buying that one ) The " don't come for my kids " old chestnut , then pap's M out ( before the day was done ) which I knew she would ( predictable ) Yet , the huns are that thick , they don't see / refuse to see the pattern of typical narc behaviour .
I believe she’s buying boost for post, you can promote any post you prefer also can chose you want more followers or likes etc

One backlash of promoting it thru the app your content won’t be shown as often on fyp
IMG_7381.jpeg

Jul 8, 2024
aberdeen
Steph’s repost bit is actually hilarious you really believe other people are the narcissists and sharing nic post obviously if the shoe fits and she is speaking about you Steph you really are a not well person I actually like nic but will be unfollowing her if she supports the likes of you.
IMG_4425.png
Hallmark of narcissistic personality disorder that they are certain they are not. . Without help you can easily figure out yourself as well. If you ever wondered OMG what if I’m the problem what if I’m a narc basically suggesting you have the level of emotional intelligence to question your own actions. Which NPD don’t.

Same applies to omg am I a bad mum, if you ever wonder that you are a good one. Dead beat mums are dead sure they are the best.

May 24, 2024
The World
Hallmark of narcissistic personality disorder that they are certain they are not. . Without help you can easily figure out yourself as well. If you ever wondered OMG what if I’m the problem what if I’m a narc basically suggesting you have the level of emotional intelligence to question your own actions. Which NPD don’t.

Same applies to omg am I a bad mum, if you ever wonder that you are a good one. Dead beat mums are dead sure they are the best.
Agreed. Narcissistic people don’t have the ability to reflect. 👏

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
I had to listen to that vid again ... " A group of women who are actively trying to destroy my life ?! " I swear , her enemies go deeper than that . Men too ! A group being kind , people from all over .
She really honestly thinks it’s the small circle of women she always mentions it fits in with her narrative it’s a whole lots more and like you say men too and no surprise the way she treats them she really hasn’t got a clue, didn’t stop her interacting with an abuser and another person to try destroy someone else’s life but she always forgets that.