Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Angelathom8

Apr 25, 2024
Scotland
She must earn some money for a 2 g rent alone but still…. If that’s what you’re hanging your happiness on I’m afraid you’re on the wrong track.

You couldn’t pay me to have your life Steph. Take that in. You could NOT pay ME to have what you have 🤣🤣🤣

Trust me it’s not jealousy babe.
Could you imagine if landlord decides to sell 🤣 #homeless #movingagain #backatmums #notsecure

May 24, 2024
The World
What I will say, I do agree Vav is coercive and controlling. However if Chelsea has participated she needs to take accountability and it not be pinned on Vavs evilness 100%. We keep telling Vav she needs to take accountability, we can’t then say it’s someone else’s fault Chelsea did something. Chelsea knows right from wrong, as much as Vav will have created a safe space, that safe space could have been to vent and be catty within their WhatsApp’s/text.. Not to participate in trolling other women. I don’t comment on vavs stuff, I keep it here. It’s my choice to post the comments I do, no one’s forcing me to be a catty little b 😂
It’s on Chelsea to have branched out from that safe place and take it to someone else to make their day a misery.

IF she has…

Mar 19, 2024
Glasgow
Right I’m a bit lost here ..bear with me ..I’m menopausal 😂. So Lindsay lost her brother and she says she’s been trolled by S & C ? They’ve been doing it for a year ? If so then I’m disgusted in C , not beefy arse tho as that’s her style . She needs to have proof tho cos beefy will deny it till the cows come home ..unless C can show proof

Angelathom8

Apr 25, 2024
Scotland
I just watched HAHM recent video about the Sen session at soft play, it was so informative about her little girl stimming etc, and she didn’t need to grab her child to be in the camera, be all in their face, or exploit them. She’s simply a mum sharing her journey and ACTUALLY educating people on autism etc.
Absolutely and doesn't buy bots to rank up followers ,not many on her page that are faceless profiles 💖

Jul 6, 2024
Aberdeen
What I will say, I do agree Vav is coercive and controlling. However if Chelsea has participated she needs to take accountability and it not be pinned on Vavs evilness 100%. We keep telling Vav she needs to take accountability, we can’t then say it’s someone else’s fault Chelsea did something. Chelsea knows right from wrong, as much as Vav will have created a safe space, that safe space could have been to vent and be catty within their WhatsApp’s/text.. Not to participate in trolling other women. I don’t comment on vavs stuff, I keep it here. It’s my choice to post the comments I do, no one’s forcing me to be a catty little b 😂
It’s on Chelsea to have branched out from that safe place and take it to someone else to make their day a misery.

IF she has…

Yes 👏

Anyone who has hard evidence of Steph's trolling and disgusting behaviour and keep quiet should be absolutely ashamed of themselves. YOU are allowing her to continue to try to destroy people's lives and getting away with it. Stop being sebags and grow a pair. Take accountability yourself and admit you were fooled by her, but show who she really is.

ChavronBeef

Jul 18, 2024
Abz

IF she has…
I agree if Chelsea has done this along with Beefy she needs to take accountability NOW. The one thing Beefy has never done and never will do is be accountable as she never thinks she is wrong. This will be a game changer for Chelsea if she does come out be accountable as she is going to lose all respect now for this. She will have to speak up about this regardless.

Anyone including you Chelsea who has trolled people along with Beefy and is hiding info and not putting their hands up and saying I’m sorry , I’m accountable for this is as bad as Beefy in my eyes.

Last edited:

Knowthetruth

Mar 10, 2024
Aberdeenshire
@Boo ask vav why she got Greg the dolphin name tattooed on her? Like months after C passed away? You know the one you called his work once he finished with you and said what he done to L? Getting his name on you right beside the tattoo you got for c when he relapsed 😫😫😫 that's why you got that massive tattoo now is it? Needed to cover that mistake up🙃
Is the cover up that horrendous leg tattoo with the spider and the clock and whatever else?

Jul 6, 2024
glasgow
So personally I think Chelsea is just as bad as Vav on this, the only reason Chelsea spoke out is because she didn’t like that she was getting spoken about on Tattle so she was quite happy along with her to troll and troll someone who’s family member was murdered! I’m sorry but yes you can be manipulated but you’re not that stupid to be so complicit in it and to not be aware. I said the other day that she can’t be that gullible we all know right from wrong and personally you hang with the crows you get shot by the crows!

Angelathom8

Apr 25, 2024
Scotland
I used to think Brendan was being smart and playing a good game with Steph, but it's now clear to see he's another enabler. Does she have something on him? I just find it so hard to believe he'd risk the business he's worked so hard to build.
I hope someone who knows him reads here. I hope he knows that when he is no longer of use to her she'll bring him and his business down and no-one will believe him since he's been warned from the start and chose to ignore it.

It is very obvious so what hold has she got 🤔 She doesn't take much sales in for them now. The s is going to hit the fan and it'll be his biggest regret.
I can only assume she's under contract and contract has certain criteria ie,lives,events they must do .. surely it'll be done soon 🤞 her sales compared to others,apart from cherine, are dire