Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Dantheman07

Apr 5, 2024
Fairyland
Another rocket I can’t wait this stupid people she would speak to you if she walked passed you in the street, oh Gail go and do some reading on her wiki see go vile she really is.
View attachment export_1724369934154.mov

What in the Deenshire is gaun on . I wake up to 3 pages to catch up on . Was it wine / chill night last night , instead of tonight ?! 🤣 Check her out , Oscar award right there , who sit's and films themeselves like that just for clout !

Dantheman07

Apr 5, 2024
Fairyland
Right watched the video so if Chelsea is in on this trolling with Steph what a fing lying horrible wee c u n t how dare you come on with that video and not give the full story about the friendship and what you 2 nasty evil witches were doing oh this is it guys this is going to blow up now!!! Poor Lyndsey!!!

Spoke to a friend about this ( who has been at the receiving end of Vav's vile behaviour ) and said something isn't sitting right with that one either re Chelsea .

Angelathom8

Apr 25, 2024
Scotland
Another rocket I can’t wait this stupid people she would speak to you if she walked passed you in the street, oh Gail go and do some reading on her wiki see go vile she really is.
View attachment export_1724369934154.mov
Don't support charity theives or liars or exploit their kids for views or claim autusm event and chargjng for it was nothing to do with her but put her face all over it .. Next 🤣

May 24, 2024
The World
Who are you ...who who who who 🤣🤣 #irrelevant
big brother depression GIF

Jul 6, 2024
glasgow
Spoke to a friend about this ( who has been at the receiving end of Vav's vile behaviour ) and said something isn't sitting right with that one either re Chelsea .
Honestly when I watched her out said “friend” I was thinking nah this is not really adding up ok she told you to go on to tattle to basically read about yourself but it was the second video after that when she was trying to defend herself after piss water gate I was like nope she’s just as bad shes trying the innocent act and I can see through your BS! A year of being that evil bitches friend but this, this is what makes her think otherwise math ain’t mathing

ChavronBeef

Jul 18, 2024
Abz
Honestly when I watched her out said “friend” I was thinking nah this is not really adding up ok she told you to go on to tattle to basically read about yourself but it was the second video after that when she was trying to defend herself after piss water gate I was like nope she’s just as bad shes trying the innocent act and I can see through your BS! A year of being that evil bitches friend but this, this is what makes her think otherwise math ain’t mathing
And this is exactly she’s held back on realising the info she initially said she has on Beefy. It’s all making sense now isn’t it?Oh dear Chelsea.Address this please.

May 24, 2024
The World
Only thing I have to say on that, I had an ex best friend like Vav - not as bad, but a major user and abuser, new bestie every week and another charity thief. She was always at arms length and my impression was, well she’s not doing it to me so it’s her karma. Then it was me.. I haven’t taken to social media mind you, and heads will roll when I catch her 😂… but you can shrug it and think well it’s not me.
However, participating in anything she has to offer and doing her dirty work is on Chelsea.
Either way Chelsea will need to address it. She’s admitted she keeps up with tattle so she will see this being spoken of. Would I want a woman saying I trolled her over her murdered family and say do all to defend myself if I hadn’t… would I hell I’d be piping up…or put my hands up and said yeah I did… but here’s what WE did.

You can’t really sit this one out.

Jul 6, 2024
glasgow
And this is exactly she’s held back on realising the info she initially said she has on Beefy. It’s all making sense now isn’t it?Oh dear Chelsea.
💯!!! She either owns up to it and take the back lash and finally tell the truth or be just as bad as her “said friend”! And Chelsea if you read this best get there first or you will be the scape goat!!

Jul 6, 2024
glasgow
Well we know this is bull Steph if you didn’t it would be easy to show proof but you can’t why would you not want to clear your name.

And it’s WOMEN 😆😆
IMG_4517.jpeg
Why does she have to stay silent??? Who is stopping her?? She never mentions C because she knows if she does s will hit the fan so Vav you staying silent shows the rest of us how guilty you are!!