Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Angelathom8

Apr 25, 2024
Scotland
Yes 👏

Anyone who has hard evidence of Steph's trolling and disgusting behaviour and keep quiet should be absolutely ashamed of themselves. YOU are allowing her to continue to try to destroy people's lives and getting away with it. Stop being sebags and grow a pair. Take accountability yourself and admit you were fooled by her, but show who she really is.
Its her huns who sook up her arse and jump on others acc ... im sure she has a WhatsApp group for them and instigates them to troll with her lies, that's just my opinion ,cause they're on folks pages quicker than she drop her knickers for the next sad act to take her on

Dantheman07

Apr 5, 2024
Fairyland
Preaching how important it is to moisturise your neck but she’s doing it the wrong way. Upwards motions is correct. She’ll end up with a neck like a wrinkly baw sack 😂

Having trained in beauty therapy / massage . Upwards and outwards strokes . Also , work into the eye and not drag the skin outwards . Who the fk is she to give out skincare advice unless she's trained and these companies allow it ?! That's why I slogged my way through college doing ( nurse degree training level ) anatomy / physiology , for clowns like her on the internet ( that look's like a wee touch of rosacea you got there , Myra . So you're skin ain't skinning at all ! ) That lassie that posted about spa situation is spot on too but that boot doesn't care who would get into bother ! There's rules in place for a reason . Boils my pish , entitled idiots like her ( and dealt with them too ) when working in a hotel spa .

Angelathom8

Apr 25, 2024
Scotland
big brother depression GIF
This ❤️ 🤣🤣🤣

May 30, 2024
UK
I can’t be arsed to find my post but I said straight away when the Chelsea stuff came out that she needed to put up or shut up. I didn’t believe there wasn’t more to her for a minute, now we know why she just didn’t come out with what Vav was up to because she would have to admit that she has been trolling someone about their deceased brother.

Chelsea you have made yourself look like a fool. You are as bad as Vav. When I asked you to put up or shut up now is the time because at the moment you are just a nasty person yourself so you might aswell be a honest nasty person

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
It wouldn’t surprise me at this stage if Chelsea and vav concocted this plan together for more engagement for both of them. Any attention negative or positive is attention none the less to a narc because they honestly do not care, the negativity water off a ducks back to a narcissist.

I think the pair of them are trolls. I think Steph has multiple trolling accounts as this is her main source of engagement aside from buying it.

As for the comment - never stole from charity and it’s killing me to stay quiet. That’s not keeping quiet 😂 stop making out everything is bigger than it is.

And the adhd not be adhd-ing because let me tell you… a last min change of venue would have me absolutely over the edge and this one is concerned about its hair.

Please.

Apr 26, 2024
uk
Haha imagine reposting that Steph how tragic and who mentioned deanne English last night here she is piping up.
IMG_4514.jpeg IMG_4515.jpeg IMG_4516.jpeg
It was me!

Hi Deanne, we know you're an avid reader on here & TL you always mention it

Hardly supporting your favourite influencers by constantly referring to these sites! 🤭🤭

Last edited:
May 24, 2024
The World
Go look at Chelsea’s video this morning , she is raging , I don’t think she’s trolled anyone watching that
Good for her, she had to address it either way as it’s a huge accusation.
Vav has her skills at manipulating but if she had she would have to have held her hand up.
The ripple effect of being involved with Vav could fill an ocean.

Jul 6, 2024
Aberdeen
I put my hands up, after seeing Cs video i believe shes been genuinely sucked in and manipulated by Steph. I've said before, I've came across someone like Steph (not to the extent) but I've seen how someone can manipulate others. I really hope this shows the huns what Steph does, she absolutely ruins people and doesn't bat an eye. She doesn't give it a second thought and gets a high off it.

Angelathom8

Apr 25, 2024
Scotland
It wouldn’t surprise me at this stage if Chelsea and vav concocted this plan together for more engagement for both of them. Any attention negative or positive is attention none the less to a narc because they honestly do not care, the negativity water off a ducks back to a narcissist.

I think the pair of them are trolls. I think Steph has multiple trolling accounts as this is her main source of engagement aside from buying it.

As for the comment - never stole from charity and it’s killing me to stay quiet. That’s not keeping quiet 😂 stop making out everything is bigger than it is.

And the adhd not be adhd-ing because let me tell you… a last min change of venue would have me absolutely over the edge and this one is concerned about its hair.

Please.
This

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Why does she have to stay silent??? Who is stopping her?? She never mentions C because she knows if she does s will hit the fan so Vav you staying silent shows the rest of us how guilty you are!!
Totally come on vav spill you don’t have anything on anyone but folk know the truth about the charity money it’s boring I keep my silence if I was being accused of things you bet I would clear my name and post the receipt about the charity money.

May 24, 2024
The World

Please.
I cannot cope with last minute changes. I’ve declined to go out on outings because plans have changed.
If I’ve thought all day I’m doing a specific thing, it has to be that. ❤️

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
Good for her, she had to address it either way as it’s a huge accusation.
Vav has her skills at manipulating but if she had she would have to have held her hand up.
The ripple effect of being involved with Vav could fill an ocean.
Just seen this before I commented. So maybe Chelsea didn’t concoct it with vav.

Jul 20, 2024
glasgow
Preaching how important it is to moisturise your neck but she’s doing it the wrong way. Upwards motions is correct. She’ll end up with a neck like a wrinkly baw sack 😂
Hahhaa don't give her tips lol that's why she looks like a dried up prune lol steFANNY keep doing it that way. I want to see u look like ur mad ma in a year, u could pass as twins 🤣