Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Jul 8, 2024
aberdeen
I do believe if this thru, chelsa knows there is more so fear of opening a can of worm she’s trying to sit it out.

Personally I believe it is a bad move. In this cases you do have to own up wrong doing and address it. She’s not 18 when you can say omg I haven’t thought it thru. We all do mistakes big or small but the moment she says yes I did something I wish I didn’t that shows spine. That’s what would remove herself from the drama and differs from vav.

If she keep deflecting will go down the way she’s just as bad!

Go girl clear your name take accountability for wrong doing and show that spine!
Also would like to add, if you start the open communication on what went down you leave vav to defend herself that’s the position you want as so far you are defending yourself at the moment!

You owe this to no one but to yourself and to clear conscious. Closing a chapter and opening a new.

May 30, 2024
UK
Chelsea’s mums video
Thanks for uploading

I hadn’t seen it and I said I was already embarrassed. Now I’ve watched I am totally embarrassed for her mother and for Chelsea, I’d be mortified if my mother did that.

Some old wife with a death stare sitting in her car threatening into thin air. Jesus Christ it’s becoming laughable 😂 I’m honestly creased

Mar 11, 2024
Scotland
Totally unrelated but has anyone seen the videos of Erin’s launch 😂😂😂😂 awww Vag hen you made out your ‘exclusive blush’ was the be all and end all of beperfect!!! #pinchme surely her loyal sheep mus think what the hell is going on here 🤦🏻‍♀️
I watched a GRWM video of Shannon Mitchells from Erin's launch and I can honestly say its the first time I've ever felt influenced to buy anything from BPerfect. If Brendan drops big Vav I might actually buy it 🙃

Mar 27, 2024
Aberdeen
What’s with the using the word DEMURE in every video lately? 🙈 Bet she doesn’t even know the meaning of it 😭🤣
Is the Beefy Bison labelling herself as demure?

Christ almighty …… she’s one of the absolutely furthest THINGs from demure that I have ever come across.

She’s as common as muck and very, very crass.

May 30, 2024
UK
Chelsea has been blocked by the lady whose brother is deceased. Why? Chelsea’s bloke has messaged her something awful, again Why?

Why would someone have to block you other than because you were sending nasty messages? The ‘two’ in that post are Steph and I assume the other one is Chelsea. So was Chelsea along with Steph saying vile things to this poor lady? There has to be something in that. If Chelsea was innocent the lady wouldn’t have blocked her. It seems like Chelsea is as nasty as Vav and Chelsea’s mother needs to take that bottom lip and zip it. Can’t be spouting that shes the nicest person s when she’s been messaging a grieving woman. They are all as bad as each other with Vav at the top and quite frankly I am getting bored with it now

This is from the horses mouth 👇🏻 Why would she lie?

Attachments

• A7AB105A-E99B-4F33-B304-C9FB7D2DF556.jpeg
    A7AB105A-E99B-4F33-B304-C9FB7D2DF556.jpeg
    158.5 KB · Views: 116
Jul 6, 2024
glasgow
Chelsea has been blocked by the lady whose brother is deceased. Why? Chelsea’s bloke has messaged her something awful, again Why?

Why would someone have to block you other than because you were sending nasty messages? The ‘two’ in that post are Steph and I assume the other one is Chelsea. So was Chelsea along with Steph saying vile things to this poor lady? There has to be something in that. If Chelsea was innocent the lady wouldn’t have blocked her. It seems like Chelsea is as nasty as Vav and Chelsea’s mother needs to take that bottom lip and zip it. Can’t be spouting that shes the nicest person s when she’s been messaging a grieving woman. They are all as bad as each other with Vav at the top and quite frankly I am getting bored with it now

This is from the horses mouth 👇🏻 Why would she lie?
Exactly!!!

Jul 6, 2024
glasgow
Can I just add see if I went to my husband and ask him to message a woman who’s brother has been murdered, because she thinks I’ve been trolling her with my “pal” he would actually tell me to get tae do and once you get there keep fing going! So far weve got the maw making a vid and the husband sending a message this looks like panic stations and damage control if you ask me

Jul 6, 2024
glasgow
I'm on the fence here I don't know what's going on but someone needs to come with hard facts because this is getting out of hand! And I don't agree with the boyfriend/ hubby or whatever messaging Lyndsey that's not right!
Nah I’ll never understand why C couldn’t have reached out herself and dealt with it like an adult, if you can make videos to thousands of strangers trying to clear your name, you can do the adult thing here and reach out to her and discuss this in private, I can’t fathom out why getting your husband to message in your mind made sense!

user1990

Aug 23, 2024
scotland
Here is the messages. This was done off my own back because am sick fed up of my wifes name getting dragged into s. Never said anything wrong and if her page was to raise awareness for her brother why even mention the fall out between them its a completely separate issue to what she has mentioned. Steph claims to have lots of friends so could either one of that other fuds that have helped her. Considering we are not even from Aberdeen dont even know who this woman is or even heard of her tragic news about her brother.

Attachments

• IMG_3708.png
    IMG_3708.png
    171 KB · Views: 107
  • IMG_3709.png
    IMG_3709.png
    164.7 KB · Views: 102
  • IMG_3707.png
    IMG_3707.png
    140.9 KB · Views: 99
Mar 11, 2024
uk
Here is the messages. This was done off my own back because am sick fed up of my wifes name getting dragged into s. Never said anything wrong and if her page was to raise awareness for her brother why even mention the fall out between them its a completely separate issue to what she has mentioned. Steph claims to have lots of friends so could either one of that other fuds that have helped her. Considering we are not even from Aberdeen dont even know who this woman is or even heard of her tragic news about her brother.
I don’t see anything wrong with your message tbf - i don’t know the other person but she’s portrayed on that message posted here. that you sent the bad messages when it’s her that’s been rude and threatened to post them without reading them 😩

Jul 6, 2024
glasgow
Look I don’t agree with messaging her I totally get you’re trying to protect your wife but see to clear all this up, she should have been the one to reach out because already Lynsey’s got her back up and maybe more would have came out of it if Chelsea had been the one, but again I’m no taking away the fact you’re trying to protect her, but things have clearly went on with Lynsey and hence why’s she’s on the defense straight away and no willing to listen to you.

We all know Vav is evil but if Chelsea knows more get it out before Vav does - vav can manipulate this to her advantage we’ve seen it a hundred times before!

user1990

Aug 23, 2024
scotland
I don’t see anything wrong with your message tbf - i don’t know the other person but she’s portrayed on that message posted here. that you sent the bad messages when it’s her that’s been rude and threatened to post them without reading them 😩
Deeply sympathetic towards her situation but to bear face lie is exactly why i have put this on here.