Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Jul 6, 2024
Aberdeen
Jesus what a mess 🙈
You couldn't pay me to have my life played out on social media.
Steph will be loving this drama though as it's deflecting from her. She sucks in naive people, manipulates and gaslights them, gets them to do her bidding and then just sits back. For anyone involved with her, take note, she'll soon do the same to you.

user1990

Aug 23, 2024
scotland
Look I don’t agree with messaging her I totally get you’re trying to protect your wife but see to clear all this up, she should have been the one to reach out because already Lynsey’s got her back up and maybe more would have came out of it if Chelsea had been the one, but again I’m no taking away the fact you’re trying to protect her, but things have clearly went on with Lynsey and hence why’s she’s on the defense straight away and no willing to listen to you.

We all know Vav is evil but if Chelsea knows more get it out before Vav does - vav can manipulate this to her advantage we’ve seen it a hundred times before!
She had already blocked Chelsea before she could get the chance to reach out to her. So whos actually in the wrong here? You cant call out something that serious and not allow someone the chance to defend themselves. So thats when i got involved to help and yes protect my wife because it doesnt just affect her it affects us all. As far as am concerned Steph can go about her own business and whatver past she has in Aberdeen has got absolutely nothing to do with us. It was suppose to be a friendship due to common interests regarding ASN community and even Steph ruined that also

Last edited:
May 24, 2024
The World
Here is the messages. This was done off my own back because am sick fed up of my wifes name getting dragged into s. Never said anything wrong and if her page was to raise awareness for her brother why even mention the fall out between them its a completely separate issue to what she has mentioned. Steph claims to have lots of friends so could either one of that other fuds that have helped her. Considering we are not even from Aberdeen dont even know who this woman is or even heard of her tragic news about her brother.
To be fair. Thats a really mature message.
It’s not Chelsea’s fault people are messaging this woman, end of.
I quite believe Vav ducked and dived out her life.

I think its getting out of hand so I’m bowing out this topic but I actually don’t see anything wrong with your message, but that woman’s post would allude to the fact is a horrible threatening one but the way it’s written.

Too many twists and turns for me 🫡

Psst. Vav loves the boaby.

Knowthetruth

Mar 10, 2024
Aberdeenshire
Here is the messages. This was done off my own back because am sick fed up of my wifes name getting dragged into s. Never said anything wrong and if her page was to raise awareness for her brother why even mention the fall out between them its a completely separate issue to what she has mentioned. Steph claims to have lots of friends so could either one of that other fuds that have helped her. Considering we are not even from Aberdeen dont even know who this woman is or even heard of her tragic news about her brother.
I get you defending your wife, she’s obviously going through a lot. Now I know Lyndsey is too due to her brother etc however there wasn’t any proof provided that Chelsea was involved and for that reason I personally am not believing it. It’s behaviour I would expect from Steph to target someone when they are down but not your wife

user1990

Aug 23, 2024
scotland
So you have already messaged this woman before with something nasty which is why she is saying she is ignoring you from now on so what you are showing isn’t the only messages you have sent?

Whatever, it’s disgusting harassing a grieving woman with this nonsense. You, your wife and her mother need to Piss Off and shut up. Chelsea has opened this whole thing up when she could have kept silent and nobody would be any the wiser but she’s opened her gob and now isn’t backing up anything with facts because she knows it will drop her in the s too.

GO AWAY
Thats all that was said. It said i had to send three messages for her to accept messages or something so just did it in that format

Attachments

• IMG_3711.png
    IMG_3711.png
    102.8 KB · Views: 74
May 30, 2024
UK
Thats all that was said. It said i had to send three messages for her to accept messages or something so just did it in that format
I honestly think it’s getting out of hand. Why would that lady know of your wifes name if there had been no messages sent (don’t answer I’m thinking out loud)

At this point I think you and Chelsea just need to step away and let Steph continue with what she does because she will keep getting away with it. Your wife needs to stop with the videos talking about it as she doesn’t really say anything of substance. Her mother needs to not make videos either because it makes the whole thing look childish and ridiculous. Leave Steph to it she will fall down eventually

Mar 11, 2024
Scotland
Jesus what a mess 🙈
You couldn't pay me to have my life played out on social media.
Steph will be loving this drama though as it's deflecting from her. She sucks in naive people, manipulates and gaslights them, gets them to do her bidding and then just sits back. For anyone involved with her, take note, she'll soon do the same to you.
I think this is the main point we need to remember here. Vav is the main problem in EVERY scenario that comes across Tiktok. I had no idea who Chelsea was until she got wrapped up in Vav drama and I mean that in the nicest way possible. Innocent until proven guilty and as much as its absolutely disgusting that someone has been trolling Lyndsay, as it stands there is no evidence to prove this was either Vav or Chelsea. Lets be mindful of that and not bring Chelsea to Vavs level 🤍

Allthegossip

May 7, 2024
Birmingham

I think its getting out of hand so I’m bowing out this topic but I actually don’t see anything wrong with your message, but that woman’s post would allude to the fact is a horrible threatening one but the way it’s written.

I agree it wasn't a bad message that it was portrayed to be and I understand defending family but the other lady is grieving though so she will be defensive.
It is getting out of hand now and I'm also bowing out. My head's a wreck 🥴

I think we all agree Vav loves the boaby 😂

user1990

Aug 23, 2024
scotland
I honestly think it’s getting out of hand. Why would that lady know of your wifes name if there had been no messages sent (don’t answer I’m thinking out loud)

At this point I think you and Chelsea just need to step away and let Steph continue with what she does because she will keep getting away with it. Your wife needs to stop with the videos taking about it as she doesn’t really say anything of substance. Her mother needs to not make videos either because it makes the whole thing look childish and ridiculous. Leave Steph to it she will fall down eventually
We have stepped away i can assure you of that. But then this has now came out the blue and that lady has just jumped onto the bandwagon and used Chelseas name to say she was an involved with the trolling(which i strongly disagree with btw)

May 24, 2024
The World
I agree it wasn't a bad message that it was portrayed to be and I understand defending family but the other lady is grieving though so she will be defensive.
It is getting out of hand now and I'm also bowing out. My head's a wreck 🥴

I think we all agree Vav loves the boaby 😂
It was probably Steph who reported the account for bullying or one of her minions while she acts like a plate of beige pasta in London not putting her name to anything.

Poor Chelsea is here taking the rap. But agreed, take Vav down with the truth, or just keep out of it and wait for Vav to do something that sticks. Cause one day, it will!

Allthegossip

May 7, 2024
Birmingham
I think this is the main point we need to remember here. Vav is the main problem in EVERY scenario that comes across Tiktok. I had no idea who Chelsea was until she got wrapped up in Vav drama and I mean that in the nicest way possible. Innocent until proven guilty and as much as its absolutely disgusting that someone has been trolling Lyndsay, as it stands there is no evidence to prove this was either Vav or Chelsea. Lets be mindful of that and not bring Chelsea to Vavs level 🤍
I've dealt with narcissists and I can absolutely guarantee that Vav is loving this. It's what they do they wreck havoc and watch the fallout of everyone around them. The aim is to turn everyone against the victim (Chelsea) and that's what's happening. I like Chelsea she seems a nice girl naive maybe but Vav is master manipulator even we all know that 🤷🏻‍♀️

Jul 6, 2024
glasgow
She had already blocked Chelsea before she could get the chance to reach out to her. So whos actually in the wrong here? You cant call out something that serious and not allow someone the chance to defend themselves. So thats when i got involved to help and yes protect my wife because it doesnt just affect her it affects us all. As far as am concerned Steph can go about her own business and whatver past she has in Aberdeen has got absolutely nothing to do with us. It was suppose to be a friendship due to common interests regarding ASN community and even Steph ruined that also
Well if Steph can go about her business why did Chelsea even mention anything at all, you would have just left it and kept quiet surely, none of this would be happening then. So as much as you’re protecting your wife she’s the one that brought attention to it therefore others spoke up you can’t have one rule for her and different rules for others just because it affects you!

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow

I’m the same. I have no idea what’s happening🤣it all comes back to vav

Psst, vav IS a boaby