Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
I am mortified with her morning post Cheryl is very protective of her son and is hardly shown that song was about Ashley cheating on her something you know all about after what you did to c 🙄 oh pitty me post when you have been accused of something so serious that you won’t discuss but didn’t listen to your management and still speak about and it’s nothing about being transparent you just enjoy the drama, let’s take bets when max will be put back on as this sshow with woa is me is sooo boring and the Huns will soon get bored of it.

Licketyspit*

May 10, 2024
Uk
Pure exhausting being me hens. Fell oot wae moany chops cos he never acknowledge my amazing make up glow up last night. Tbf he said he didnae know it was me. Thought a wee random had walked in from the street with my jammies on. Anyway, have been lying moodily on the couch, even running and posing myself into position and clicking on ""We are never ever getting back together", by Taylor Swift, lip syncing and staring into the distance when I hear him coming into the room but alas it's not working. He's no licking my hoop or telling me what a great makeup artist I am. Any advice hens?

bandits

May 17, 2024
aberdeen
oh ffs pammy doll nobody is consumed by what she does so don’t feel sorry for us. I pity your sad lives thinking everybody is jealous of your pathological liar of a daughter. It takes one sick person to claim that their child has hurt themselves ( smashed his face ) scratched and black eyes unhuh yeah. Unhinged springs to mind. Rather than commenting on posts sort your kid out !

Jul 6, 2024
Aberdeen
Pure exhausting being me hens. Fell oot wae moany chops cos he never acknowledge my amazing make up glow up last night. Tbf he said he didnae know it was me. Thought a wee random had walked in from the street with my jammies on. Anyway, have been lying moodily on the couch, even running and posing myself into position and clicking on ""We are never ever getting back together", by Taylor Swift, lip syncing and staring into the distance when I hear him coming into the room but alas it's not working. He's no licking my hoop or telling me what a great makeup artist I am. Any advice hens?

You could try a black and white video for sympathy? 🤣

Licketyspit*

May 10, 2024
Uk
People are getting bored of drama on Tiktok and these creators thinking they're better than everyone else. More and more will stop watching as there are more creators coming out with the fun aspect again. It will all dwindle and I can't wait.
Tbh that's why I gave myself a detox from it after the stunt she pulled with HAHM, was just so depressing. My brain felt sore when I watched her too. She like a energy vampire.
I normally have a disbelieving look on my face when she's spouting her guff but it became a full blown sneer and a shout of "Aw do Off!".
Time to ignore called and I listened. But I'm back, tail wagging😁🐕

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Tbh that's why I gave myself a detox from it after the stunt she pulled with HAHM, was just so depressing. My brain felt sore when I watched her too. She like a energy vampire.
I normally have a disbelieving look on my face when she's spouting her guff but it became a full blown sneer and a shout of "Aw do Off!".
Time to ignore called and I listened. But I'm back, tail wagging😁🐕
Marvellous 🤩

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
She would reply to the man wouldn't she 🙄 thirsty b*tch... so so heartbroken 💔 🤨 last thing I'm thinking about if I'm accused of whatever worst thing imaginable thing. I wouldn't even be on social media put it that way! #Lying king
1000004742.png
It’s awful it Huns have been well and truly taking in by the lie of the phone call from the police buf if max is kept off of social media then it’s a win for us “trolls” as she calls us.

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
Be very thankful Adam you will be accused of all sorts and your name dragged through the mud.
IMG_4578.png
Been accused of the most horrendous stuff but flirting with some random in the internet…. Chose to ignore all her huns supportive messages but replies to that 🤬🤢 Vag you’re a Cnut hen you’re the one that needs to give that head a wobble, making a mockery out of this now.