Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Mar 19, 2024
Glasgow
How many times do us "trolls" tell her huns that shes full of s . She lied about following HAHM mum , even though loads of us witnessed she was and proved it , and still she can do no wrong . Why lie if you're innocent ?? . Personally I think its all made up . Shes not liked the comments about M and shes decided she would take him off SM and make it look like its the trolls fault ( or possibly Petr has put his tuppence worth in ) . She got out of that police station very fast , and made sure she recorded herself driving away from it . Anyone in their right mind would wait until they were home and settled to talk about it . Everything has to be recorded using handsets like mobile phones and it takes time to type a statement into it , its then all read back to you . She will also have been given a crime number. Just over an hour later and she's out , nah , not a chance . Its just one lie after another

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Right seriously. A concerned local citizen needs to contact the local police and say they are concerned about their investigation in to a mum on tiktok who had claimed she’s had abuse allegations against her, regarding her child. She got a call on Friday and was in and out the police station in a hour on the Monday. How her case was fast tracked and the investigation concluded in a hour!??

By her own admission the claim was the worst thing imaginable and it was boxed off and archived in ONE HOUR!!
Go on babe you do it you’ve got more of a great vocab than me 🤣🤣

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
C'mon we're waiting . Big Lee on standby ... Remember there's a defence fur every offence ....
Ha ha I like ma wuman the way I like ma men..
Tell yi wit get me a date wae a REAL MAN that likes dolls n I will take on the case for u ...n I will ride him like wan of ma motors ..right up that duel carriage Way

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
This is going to rub some people up the wrong way. Especially those who have dealt with SA as a child.
I have, I was just younger than M. I don’t want sympathy at all thankfully I only remember snippets, but it went to court.
You don’t do about with real peoples trauma Steph, just because you want people to stop talking about you.

I’m not triggered by it because I actually just pity the depth she will go, I’m a firm believer in karma.

There are some people who won’t be so forgiving and one day, you may just face one of them.

Claiming SA to push your troll narrative. 🤡
I’m so sorry you went through that☹️
She’s going to get her karma , what goes around comes back to you, and she won’t like it.

May 24, 2024
The World
She’s going to get her karma , what goes around comes back to you, and she won’t like it.
It’s ok babe. 80s were a messed up time, it hasn’t affected me, not that I know of and I’ve had a lot of therapy! It’s more affected me with my relationship with my mum.
I’m not triggered by stories of it, or hearing about it.
She just shouldn’t mess about with stuff like that! Sick b

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
Aye , right Magsham ( soz not v . clear ) See the word Cretin still being used loosely in other comments . TT are a joke . There's no cnut here quaking in their boots !
No quaking in my boots love, she’s putting her stinky feet in more trouble. Am loving it, I hope she’s sooo traumatised and wee M is never allowed on her social media again, for his wee sake the poor soul.

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
Wahahaha so more lies then to cover up the other lies 😂

Yes miss Monty x much love n ur so right she is a evil girl . She feeds on other people's sufferings

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Shows how thick Aimee is has she outed all her trolls from her speech about her crime number etc no she hasn’t, and the hate crime law don’t make me laugh it’s all information she is putting out their, their is not a dam thing the police can do about it, so the police are going to take down all the women and pages that have spoken about her get a grip her Huns are next level.
IMG_4607.jpeg IMG_4608.jpeg