Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
So Petr wasn’t the bad man she painted out to be?
Let’s not forget how mad Pam and nana mac made him out to be the best thing ever! I would imagine petr felt sorry for her as she would have painted this massive story about how hard her life was being a carer for her last husband. But there we are he built her a shed salon so she could still work, I wonder if that’s another reason he wanted her out the house? She wasn’t using the salon and only mad Pam and nana Mac wanted their hair done by her 😂
She wanted to be tiktok famous!!! 😆 famous in aberdeen for being a c@nt tho 😝
No he wasn’t, she used to say he was the most amazing kind man she had ever met. Perfect in fact. Then he left her and he was the devils spawn, same with all her exes. They were all great guys until every single one left her which is why we can never believe a word she says. Of course she thinks she’s the perfect partner in a relationship but can’t say what she brings to the table 🤣 We know why they all left tho

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Courtesy photoshop magic from @K4040 on Tattle. Fabulous 🤣 Stephs football team loyalty, she forgets Gigsy the dog she dumped with nana was named by C as a Man U fan. Also seems to have forgotten her home town club where she liked a bit of hospitality on the back of C‘s illness

Attachments

• IMG_4296.png
    IMG_4296.png
    455 KB · Views: 79

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
Courtesy photoshop magic from @K4040 on Tattle. Fabulous 🤣 Stephs football team loyalty, she forgets Gigsy the dog she dumped with nana was named by C as a Man U fan. Also seems to have forgotten her home town club where she liked a bit of hospitality on the back of C‘s illness
That’s my handiwork 😂 meant to post on here but it’s been manic today

minkwatcher

Aug 23, 2024
Aberdeen

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Please don’t tell me Steph has been to court for not paying her council tax HAHAHAHAHAHAHA fING STOP NOW
We don’t know for sure which Stephanie Robertson it is but I’m sure she was in rent arrears when she had a council flat, prob council tax too. And the soon to be ex husband who she allegedly now earns more than apparently paid off her debt either before they got married or just after. Might explain why her name isnt on the deeds (Bad credit) She claims it’s because she paid cash for her half and he took a mortgage out on the rest in his name only. As she’s as thick as her huns, we know if that were true her name would still be on the deeds. Get educated on property buying, deeds and mortgages Steph

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
We don’t know for sure which Stephanie Robertson it is but I’m sure she was in rent arrears when she had a council flat, prob council tax too. And the soon to be ex husband who she allegedly now earns more than apparently paid off her debt either before they got married or just after. Might explain why her name isnt on the deeds (Bad credit) She claims it’s because she paid cash for her half and he took a mortgage out on the rest in his name only. As she’s as thick as her huns, we know if that were true her name would still be on the deeds. Get educated on property buying, deeds and mortgages Steph

Her old flat beside Mastrick shop the post code would either be ab15 or ab16 so not sure if any of them postcode was up there