Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
ItS tHe WeEkEnD 🫠

Oh aye forgot that one 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I have said this before but how come her followers believe every word that comes out her mouth 🤯🤯🤯 mind you when she is speaking se, telling stories nana mac and mad Pam just allow it. Pottering around in the back leaving her.

If that was me my mum would of been stomping over and chucking my phone away and then giving me a good slap across the lug🤣🤣🤣🤣

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
They was over in Cyprus ❤️ Steph half sister is 16 so was over for that. Let me say that that her dad wife is so so pretty ❤️ her dad has aged well also. Mad Pam be so mad since she looks older than her mum🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I’m there now with family too. I’ve seen photos of them before, beautiful family and yes her dad looks great for his age, unlike pammy 😄

Mar 11, 2024
uk
I think you have called it here, she will be going for worst case scenario after some abnormal cells or something
Yes and if it is that , funny how she managed to go all weekend cheerful enough ! Will it stop the brand trip ? Or is it to get people to feel sorry for her and gift her oasis tickets because she is worried that it could be really bad for her

Obv I’m just assuming but you never know with that big fat liar

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Lenny Briscoe on Tattle has posted a pic of baldie Barrie. Just to confirm what they think. Pretty sure I know him, not on a personal level but from where he worked. An oil related company, no idea if he still works for them and won’t say the company name but it was in the building on the corner of Market Street at the bridge that crosses into Torry 😎

Last edited:
Mar 11, 2024
PIP Mansion
Lenny Briscoe on Tattle has posted a pic of baddie Barrie. Just to confirm what they think. Pretty sure I know him, not on a personal level but from where he worked. An oil related company, no idea if he still works for them and won’t say the company name but it was in the building on the corner of Market Street at the bridge that crosses into Torry 😎
Yea you’re right 😉

Licketyspit*

May 10, 2024
Uk
How fit was Dave Gilmore when he was really young? Phwoooar
I still like him now and I’ve said to my husband if he asked I’m sorry, but I would go out on a date with him 🤪
I went to the cimema to see live at Pompéi and that was fabulous and go to the Australian pink Floyd shows every time they tour 😆bloody love them 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼
Been to see Waters a few times and Robert Plant, Australian Pink Floyd and Dark Side of The Moon at the planetarium, all class. That's what I don't get about people like her that are so called "massive" fans, did she ever go see the High Flying Birds or Liam playing. Very doubtful. And Yes!! my girl, regarding Dave Gilmour, was a total dish 😘

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Been to see Waters a few times and Robert Plant, Australian Pink Floyd and Dark Side of The Moon at the planetarium, all class. That's what I don't get about people like her that are so called "massive" fans, did she ever go see the High Flying Birds or Liam playing. Very doubtful. And Yes!! my girl, regarding Dave Gilmour, was a total dish 😘
Does she do love oasis😆it’s because it’s current chat everywhere so she wants in on the action and views. I was about 8 when I heard dark side of the moon, my friends dad took us out to country pub and had a camper van so we sat on the grass while he smoked a spliff in his camper then we played it loud and all laid down listening to it in the pub garden and I loved them ever since 🤭😍🥰😍🥰😍

Mad Pam

Jul 12, 2024
Lisburn
Imagine saying she's not well at all and proceed's to put up a vid of having a McD's . She's absolutely off her rocker ! Certainly nothing do with her " ED " ( again triggering for people ) that's for sure . She seem's to have a no problem relationship with food !
She's a boring ball bag. She's bored the f-uck outta me that I only come on here for a wee laugh with you lovely people 😂