Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
They was over in Cyprus ❤️ Steph half sister is 16 so was over for that. Let me say that that her dad wife is so so pretty ❤️ her dad has aged well also. Mad Pam be so mad since she looks older than her mum🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Do you know what she did that was so bad that K doesn’t speak to her or the other 2 witches? They were still in touch when she had M

May 24, 2024
The World
Morning trolls 🧌 bridge dwellers 🧌 or just people who have their eyes open.

Was just catching up there, don’t know why it crossed my mind but was thinking back to her posting her illegal flex of her underage parents and how her dad left her.
Doesn’t she have a younger brother? So Their relationship was fully fledged and went on well beyond her birth. Bit like multiple of her relationships, it didn’t work out and the dad moved on. I don’t know the age gap between her and her brother or how soon after the son was born but in true victim mentality she’s painted a picture like her dad’s up and left HER.

My brother is 3 years older than me. My dad left when I was 1, I don’t recall a time we were a family of 4, I don’t remember any relationship with him at all, my brother does. He has memories of cuddling him. So my brother has unresolved father issues, but to me he didn’t exist anyway (I do know him and met him).
Her manipulation of the truth has no limits and her dad or dads new family seeing that must just be like what the do…

An unfair representation of the man, her mum was responsible for the failure of that relationship too, but as always, pinned on the man.

Anyways that’s my input. I’ve been MIA my wee brains fried but had enough in the tank this morning 😂

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York

Was just catching up there, don’t know why it crossed my mind but was thinking back to her posting her illegal flex of her underage parents and how her dad left her.
Doesn’t she have a younger brother? So Their relationship was fully fledged and went on well beyond her birth. Bit like multiple of her relationships, it didn’t work out and the dad moved on. I don’t know the age gap between her and her brother or how soon after the son was born but in true victim mentality she’s painted a picture like her dad’s up and left HER.

My brother is 3 years older than me. My dad left when I was 1, I don’t recall a time we were a family of 4, I don’t remember any relationship with him at all, my brother does. He has memories of cuddling him. So my brother has unresolved father issues, but to me he didn’t exist anyway (I do know him and met him).
Her manipulation of the truth has no limits and her dad or dads new family seeing that must just be like what the do…

An unfair representation of the man, her mum was responsible for the failure of that relationship too, but as always, pinned on the man.

Anyways that’s my input. I’ve been MIA my wee brains fried but had enough in the tank this morning 😂
Funny isn’t it how no man can stand more than a few years with any of them 🤭

Licketyspit*

May 10, 2024
Uk
I agree re Dave Gilmour….. I’d crawl over broken glass to see Floyd or Zeppelin reform but I know that’ll never happen. Like you I’ve seen Waters and Plant a couple times (did you see Plant at the Tivoli?) and sat and watched the latest Sid Barrett documentary couple weeks back (Worth a watch if you’ve not seen it already?)

She is a bandwagon jumper, anything for clicks, likes and clout. She’s on the beg for tickets and we all know it. Someone with alleged amount of money she like to claim making she could’ve easy paid the (quite frankly) appalling prices that TM set later in the day. She’s a cockwomble.
Saw Plant in Glasgow. Was amazing. Some set of pipes for an auld fella, would love to see him and Allison Krauss together. Re Sid Barrett, haven't seen it but always left with an immense feeling of sadness when I see or read about him. What an absolute waste of a young beautiful talented man.
Anyway not to derail Beefy's thread.
Beefy is a boring tiktok sales woman who jumps on any bandwagon, pass it on.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Saw Plant in Glasgow. Was amazing. Some set of pipes for an auld fella, would love to see him and Allison Krauss together. Re Sid Barrett, haven't seen it but always left with an immense feeling of sadness when I see or read about him. What an absolute waste of a young beautiful talented man.
Anyway not to derail Beefy's thread.
Beefy is a boring tiktok sales woman who jumps on any bandwagon, pass it on.
Agreed she’s a sales woman, good at lying and pretending products are incredible while using filters.

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
So sorry to hear this 😔 must be such a stressful and worrying time for you and I am sending love and strength to you ❤️unfortunately Beefy suffers from Munchausen disorder and Narcissistic Personality Disorder and needs to make up awful things while her cash cow is out of bounds. Awful 😳😳😳 has had every illness going and enjoys the attention.i hope the lovely Andy ( beefs Dad) and his lovely family are having an amazing time away. BTW Pammy what an upgrade Debbie is oucha 😍💋
The girls are absolutely beautiful too
It is and how she just flings it about like it’s a feel sorry for me show, it bloody angers me, same when the other week saying she had things removed from her breast leading to people speculating that it was something more sinister than her getting cysts removed 🤬 she’s a Cnut of the highest order, I had a skin biopsy done as an urgent also & I’m nearly 12 weeks down the line still waiting on my results, being told to hang tight 🤯

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024

I’m not sure of the age gap but he looks in his early to mid 20s I’d say at a push 🤔 it’s easier for her to play the victim though isn’t it?

May 24, 2024
The World
I’m not sure of the age gap but he looks in his early to mid 20s I’d say at a push 🤔 it’s easier for her to play the victim though isn’t it?
It’s default setting. I hear he’s still in contact with his son so he didn’t leave you Steph, he left his wife. You two are cut from the same cloth so it’s understandable you don’t have a relationship with him. He certainly didn’t leave you and selling that narrative is shocking.

She will attempt to put a man down at every turn. This is why she will never have a man.
Emotional abuse is an offence Steph. Keep that in mind. As is coercive and controlling behaviour.