Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
They were all jealous of her 😂😂

I do know that Steph was very pissed off that her brother and partner got a brand new house from council/social housing. Mad Pam told someone my friend knows and she told my pal. The girl was like why is she so pissed off, vav thought it was unfair her and petr had to save. Mad Pam was like you know what she is like 🤣🤣🤣

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
Aw in the name of the wee man , plugging Wonderskin now ! Fs , a bit late to the party with that one as it's been on the go for a while . YAWN ! Dare I say it , she look's better natural without piling all that se on her face . When do women learn less is best and more natural . However , still has an ugly personality .
I’m sure she used this before like when she was with Harley 🤔 I may be wrong but I’m sure I seen them do a video about it, I’m sure she had it on him too 😭😭😭😭

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
I was going to ask the same thing 😊
Andy, married to a beautiful woman, hairdresser I think 😊 a step daughter in her early 20’s and a 16 year old daughter both stunning girls, the half sister Steph never mentions. Not trying to dox them, more showing how normal they are compared to the poisonous one. She looks like her dad as does M

Mar 19, 2024
Glasgow
Aw in the name of the wee man , plugging Wonderskin now ! Fs , a bit late to the party with that one as it's been on the go for a while . YAWN ! Dare I say it , she look's better natural without piling all that se on her face . When do women learn less is best and more natural . However , still has an ugly personality .
I don't get it , everyone is punting the same se . Its dire