Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

May 30, 2024
UK
I think I did but not with his wife just some little turquoises?? 🤔😂
Definitely looks like beefy but quite a refined looking man 😉
I saw the one with loads of tortoises and recognised his face from the photo on here from when he was a teenager but that account had no family photos. He has another account with his family pictures. That one has his school name (the same as where Vav went)

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Todays latest BS I really am a massive Oasis fan, I‘ve seen them live, know all the words to all their songs, ones people don’t even know 🤣🤣🤣 L has all the vinyls. Doesn't show proof or name the concert or highlights from it. Honest guv I’m a massive fan, now let me tell you about the 242nd skincare brand I’ve been using, it’s increddddd……ible. So yeah rinse and repeat. Shopping trip may now include looking for Oasis vinyls and a record player

May 24, 2024
The World
Todays latest BS I really am a massive Oasis fan, I‘ve seen them live, know all the words to all their songs, ones people don’t even know 🤣🤣🤣 L has all the vinyls. Doesn't show proof or name the concert or highlights from it. Honest guv I’m a massive fan, now let me tell you about the 242nd skincare brand I’ve been using, it’s increddddd……ible. So yeah rinse and repeat. Shopping trip may now include looking for Oasis vinyls and a record player
‘Increddddd….ible’ gives me the ick 😂

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
Talking about how the trolls don’t know her, no one knows her on the internet 😭😂 neither do your nutter huns hen, same goes for them, they talk to you like they know you, defend you like they know you and according to you ‘people think the know us as creators’ well Vag I know that you are a s creator but hey hoo. You talk so much shiiiittttt

And she said she’s seen oasis 😭😂 when? Where? Only possibly seen them what once? Possibly Glasgow in 2005/2008 or murrayfield 2009
We all snuck into gig on the green in 2000 but I was nearly 16 sooo Vag back then would of been 13/14 I smell 💩

May 24, 2024
The World
What a bore she is. 37 years old on the internet trying to prove she’s an Oasis fan. YAWN.
She’s the biggest energy vampire on the app.
Ummmmm, yeaaaahh, so yeah was 75% of that video to try get the time up.
I can’t watch her, she has sucked the happiness out me because I can tell she’s lying through her teeth.

How does she know songs people don’t know when she’s talking to REAL Oasis fans. fing hell.
Back to not watching the compulsive liar.

May 24, 2024
The World
Talking about how the trolls don’t know her, no one knows her on the internet 😭😂 neither do your nutter huns hen, same goes for them, they talk to you like they know you, defend you like they know you and according to you ‘people think the know us as creators’ well Vag I know that you are a s creator but hey hoo. You talk so much shiiiittttt

And she said she’s seen oasis 😭😂 when? Where? Only possibly seen them what once? Possibly Glasgow in 2005/2008 or murrayfield 2009
We all snuck into gig on the green in 2000 but I was nearly 16 sooo Vag back then would of been 13/14 I smell 💩
And miles away so she wouldn’t have been sneaking in anywhere 2/2.5 hours away at 13/14.

Biggest lying t on the app. Up there with her deceitful pal Yaz.

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
What a bore she is. 37 years old on the internet trying to prove she’s an Oasis fan. YAWN.
She’s the biggest energy vampire on the app.
Ummmmm, yeaaaahh, so yeah was 75% of that video to try get the time up.
I can’t watch her, she has sucked the happiness out me because I can’t tell she’s lying through her teeth.

How does she know songs people don’t know when she’s talking to REAL Oasis fans. fing hell.
Back to not watching the compulsive liar.
We’re just jealous, she’s ’THE’ Oasis fan 😭😂