Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
No content , ratings down , let's talk about M this morning . She just can't help herself . I'll give it till the end of the week and he'll be back on . Winning ! 🤣
If she’s been officially told to keep him off then she’s screwed cos there’s only so many ads, bullshit lies & boring content she can post. She’s clearly hating not parading him about and I love that for her

Yaza

Aug 27, 2024
Scotland
Never came across a wider group of freaks than what I have came across here. You are all fascinated by her though. Keep tabs on her all the time. Maybe just maybe she blocked you as your nothing to her? Why would she feel the need to tell you about herself since the age of 8? Also why would you want to know? Bunch of freaks though. You must have been waiting on her video this morning to come and share what she has said on there with your fellow freaks over here? I'm sure they were all rattling from withdrawals overnight until this morning waiting for you to bring them their next hit. Steph is like a drug to all you freaks. You withdraw without her and thrive with her. She's like a hit of heroin into your veins. You all seem to have nothing in life without her.

Dantheman07

Apr 5, 2024
Fairyland
Never came across a wider group of freaks than what I have came across here. You are all fascinated by her though. Keep tabs on her all the time. Maybe just maybe she blocked you as your nothing to her? Why would she feel the need to tell you about herself since the age of 8? Also why would you want to know? Bunch of freaks though. You must have been waiting on her video this morning to come and share what she has said on there with your fellow freaks over here? I'm sure they were all rattling from withdrawals overnight until this morning waiting for you to bring them their next hit. Steph is like a drug to all you freaks. You withdraw without her and thrive with her. She's like a hit of heroin into your veins. You all seem to have nothing in life without her.

Morning Vav ! Bore off , FREAK yourself . You apologised to my mate yet for the trouble you caused ?!

ChavronBeef

Jul 18, 2024
Abz
I called I knew a #troll narrative was coming with the dire dire engagement. Also speaking about M. Shame you aren’t allowed to show him though babes 💋 and good to see you have been filling your bedtime reading here as always 🥰 bless you Beefy. And not the Oasis again -no Beefy some of us have actually known you 😅 Beyonce obsessed you were never Oasis! And I see it’s changed from ‘I’ve seen them 3 times’ to ‘I’ve seen them’ can you address the 3 times please Beefy 😘 obsessed with us babes aren’t you it’s giving fan behaviour 💋💋💋

May 24, 2024
The World
You must have been sitting waiting on our updates. Nothing in your life but to sit and read what people have to say. Freak.

May 24, 2024
The World
Joined 27th August… even weirder that you’ve joined up well before having something to say. Someone’s a fan 🪭

May 24, 2024
The World
The being called out about not being an Oasis fan has really affected oor Beefy 🦬
Triggered much big bum 💋💋💋
Absolutely agree she’s blocked everyone for a reason, that part is correct. And that reason is because genuine questions have been asked about the things she posts that don’t make sense, rather than answer them if she’s not lying, she blocks.

I can come and go this thread, or tiktok it’s not my life, I have a real, stable job. Same can’t be said for her.
If people lack a moral compass they are ok with being lied to and manipulated then that’s ok, we leave them to it. But those people always feel like they have something to say here, like they will change our minds by calling us freaks. 🥱

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but the substance is lost when you start calling someone a freak or any other name for not being easily manipulated. 😴

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
MORNING BEEFY.. is the lack of content driving you here? Awww DIDDUMS NOW do OFF

Licketyspit*

May 10, 2024
Uk
Omfg! 🤣😆😂. It like The Stand comedy club... Next comedy turn please 😂 Keep 'em coming. This is comedy gold.👍
India You Cant Sit With Us GIF by All Things Studio

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom

Hun you ok? You sound a bit touchy this beautiful Tuesday morning? Go get a wee cuppa count to 10 and let's hope that helps you ❤️

Now calling us freaks that's a bit harsh is it not? It's not even 8:30 and the insults are coming wow🤣

I can confirm us trolls have lots going on in our life with "real" people, "real" friends we don't need to post it.

Anyway have a lovely day babes ❤️

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
Pahahahahahahaha fuuuuccckkkkk off 😭😂 fyi I’m not blocked on any of my accounts 😏
It’s her huns that have the withdrawals all sitting there slebbering over her, tragic really, she’s a billy bullshitter!!! Yaza hen I have more in life that Vag will ever have

bandits

May 17, 2024
aberdeen
Never came across a wider group of freaks than what I have came across here. You are all fascinated by her though. Keep tabs on her all the time. Maybe just maybe she blocked you as your nothing to her? Why would she feel the need to tell you about herself since the age of 8? Also why would you want to know? Bunch of freaks though. You must have been waiting on her video this morning to come and share what she has said on there with your fellow freaks over here? I'm sure they were all rattling from withdrawals overnight until this morning waiting foryou to bring them their next hit. Steph is like a drug to all you freaks. You withdraw without her and thrive with her. She's like a hit of heroin into your veins. You all seem to have nothing in life without her.
The only freaks are the ones stupid enough to support you and your methadone mick features 😂😂