Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

scottishgal43

Sep 26, 2023
I wonder if he vocal stims as much at school? He may be non verbal and self regulating but it is also a form of communication. Maybe sensory overload from something or needing more sensory input. Vocal stimming is communication but you can work on a developing other communication skills like use of visual aids and makaton.
When my son was maxs age he used to do this high pitch shrill like a horse neighing used to go through me. That and jumping up and down out walking I stopped and redirected. Max could be communicating he wants interaction but she doesn't care she ignores him . I bet she scrolling tik tok when not doing videos ignoring him

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Guess what guys, I’m off to the hairdresser (a good one) today because I can, no bridges burnt for me in Aberdeen 😄 I always have it booked for after my holiday as I wouldn’t want my hair to look like the Teefal pot seller

*not a typo, Teefal from @Mrs Full Monty
I’m back, always an enjoyable experience with the hairdressing community being like a small village. So many know her right back to her apprentice days 😎

Mar 11, 2024
uk
Well I can 1000000% say she is 100% having her uplift gifted…. Cosmedicare approached my friend who had lost a lot of weight and offered her an uplift without implants hahahah so That is SOOO coincidental that fanny is getting the same

Also, for someone who raved about how nice her boobs were just 2-3 months ago they are now like sipped tea bags hahaha

Imagine blogging ya boob job and all the way through talking about men seeing them hhahahaha

Mar 11, 2024
aberdeen
Well I can 1000000% say she is 100% having her uplift gifted…. Cosmedicare approached my friend who had lost a lot of weight and offered her an uplift without implants hahahah so That is SOOO coincidental that fanny is getting the same

Also, for someone who raved about how nice her boobs were just 2-3 months ago they are now like sipped tea bags hahaha

Imagine blogging ya boob job and all the way through talking about men seeing them hhahahaha
That explains a lot that it’s gifted, Beefy baws is brassic, she couldn’t afford it and she’ll be hoping to get a pay day from the views from the deluded following her ‘journey’

cntybawz

Aug 16, 2024
scotland
When my son was maxs age he used to do this high pitch shrill like a horse neighing used to go through me. That and jumping up and down out walking I stopped and redirected. Max could be communicating he wants interaction but she doesn't care she ignores him . I bet she scrolling tik tok when not doing videos ignoring him
I knows it's completely normal for ASD children to stim but to ignore it completely and not even bat an eyelid to see what her child wants or needs is so horrible. So many videos and he can be heard in the background, even the latest video talking about her saggy teabags, it sounds like he's downstairs stimming away. And she says they've just had a lovely slow relaxing day but he can still be heard faintly in the video.

Mar 11, 2024
uk
The tit talking about tits which according to her were a cracking pair of tits not so long ago. Can someone tell me what an uplift will do to a pair of saggy tea bags without an implant? I’d say a better description would be 2 droopy water balloons. And did she say she was once a DD?
Basically they cut off all the excess skin and tissue and then re attach the nipple to the skin they lift up

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
I’m back, always an enjoyable experience with the hairdressing community being like a small village. So many know her right back to her apprentice days 😎
They really do my hairdressers has 6 other hairdressers and 2 Beauty therapists and everyone knows her plus so did their clients when I was in last it was her driving like an idiot in the van and one of the other ladies said her husband worked in the police and one day they will stop her for not having her seatbelt on right.

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Jeez Beefy, if you really had done all your research as you claim to have done you could have answered this comment confidently! It’s kind of self explanatory, only the extremely intellectually challenged would have difficulty… oh, wait a minute..
do me she can’t even answer a questions she has done absolutely no research about it at all even if she isn’t qualified to answer it she would know if she researched it imagine just tagging the company in it and how tragic getting it gifted would I do you only get one body and if they do it up then your left with their mess. She has zero brains and just sees something gifted and jumps on it.has she consider the recovery not lifting max not being able to drive for a certainly time while she lives in the middle of no where but that will be mad Pam job she really is all about herself I hope it’s a disaster for you beefy and you have to use the nhs you so badly treated when cammy was ill.