Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
She probably doesn’t know how much it costs as it’s gifted and Nicola she does bugger all, all day long works hard you really are a rocket, and moving in with mama another time she is raising your children and recovery will be longer than a week no lifting etc she really has no clue also when did she do a consultation or did she just hear oh we will gift it yes please 🤣 plus an uplift doesn’t make them go pert only implants do that.
IMG_4898.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_4895.jpeg
    IMG_4895.jpeg
    126 KB · Views: 69
  • IMG_4896.jpeg
    IMG_4896.jpeg
    115.9 KB · Views: 69
  • IMG_4897.jpeg
    IMG_4897.jpeg
    138.5 KB · Views: 70

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
The clapback video didn’t do that great not even 100 comments or 1k likes even her Huns are getting bored of her, and your bras must ne s if your pulling them up in that video they aren’t anywhere where they need to be, and your journey yeah you will blog everything as even a private thing like that you need to make money from it. And no one wants to date you in Aberdeen or even Scotland because of your reputation Steph and your still on bumble a male friend has seen you still active so that’s a load of lies.

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
I know my friend was quoted 7.5k for an uplift with implants at elanic in Glasgow, i paid a kick in the arse off 5k for my implants I didn’t have an uplift but not through Elanic. Anyhooossss she can’t drive for at least a week, they say have at least 2 weeks rest with no heavy lifting, if M kicks off she is gubbed as she will be tender, I was lucky I didn’t have small kids, they and my partner done all the lifting etc but I was back up on my feet after 2 days 😭😂 I think I wear my pants over my trousers though and I can’t sit at peace. She is going to be insufferable when this gets done

Last edited:

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
I know my friend was quoted 7.5k for an uplift with implants at elanic in Glasgow, i paid a kick in the arse off 5k for my implants I didn’t have an uplift but not through Elanic. Anyhooossss she can’t drive for at least a week, they say have at least 2 weeks rest with no heavy lifting, if M kicks off she is gubbed as she will be tender, I was lucky I didn’t have small kids, they and my partner done all the lifting etc but I was back up on my feet after 2 days 😭😂 I think I wear my pants over my trousers though and I can’t sit at peace. She is going to be insufferable when this gets done
And let’s not hope she has to use ari as most of these companies the aftercare is shocking I knew she was stupid but not this stupid she has a week off from her kids what about the rest of the healing time.

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
do me she can’t even answer a questions she has done absolutely no research about it at all even if she isn’t qualified to answer it she would know if she researched it imagine just tagging the company in it and how tragic getting it gifted would I do you only get one body and if they do it up then your left with their mess. She has zero brains and just sees something gifted and jumps on it.has she consider the recovery not lifting max not being able to drive for a certainly time while she lives in the middle of no where but that will be mad Pam job she really is all about herself I hope it’s a disaster for you beefy and you have to use the nhs you so badly treated when cammy was ill.
She’s researched it fully but couldn’t answer about the procedure she’s getting 🤦‍♀️

Last edited:

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Any of our financial whizzes looked at companies house? I had a quick nosey and also at Trustpilot reviews which are mixed. Neither would fill me with optimism but then I’d be wary of a private company offering cosmetic surgery especially when I’ve never mentioned being unhappy with my boobs. Yet weirdly she’s gone from having a cracking pair of tits to just the other week saying she’s not been happy about them and been thinking about a boob job. Then, as if by magic she’s had a consultation and booked in next month. She really is unwell and her huns really are buttoned up the back

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
She’s researched it fully but couldn’t answer about the procedure is she’s getting 🤦‍♀️
Excatly she would be able to answer questions as if she has had a consultation she would know, and her rubbish about not wanting to date not interested in men and it’s all for her is it do she is still on bumble and a uplift to your boobs isn’t going to change your personality Steph you will still be a t with boobs upto your chin and a space raider head.

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Any of our financial whizzes looked at companies house? I had a quick nosey and also at Trustpilot reviews which are mixed. Neither would fill me with optimism but then I’d be wary of a private company offering cosmetic surgery especially when I’ve never mentioned being unhappy with my boobs. Yet weirdly she’s gone from having a cracking pair of tits to just the other week saying she’s not been happy about them and been thinking about a boob job. Then, as if by magic she’s had a consultation and booked in next month. She really is unwell and her huns really are buttoned up the back
So she has had an online consultation but she knows the surgeon knows his stuff plus the staff are lovely you can tell that by an online chat she was going to go away to a foreign country but has heard horror stories I have heard horror stories from albyn in Aberdeen and their pish aftercare and she is going down to Livingston to get it done where she hasn’t even went for a proper consultation.

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Excatly she would be able to answer questions as if she has had a consultation she would know, and her rubbish about not wanting to date not interested in men and it’s all for her is it do she is still on bumble and a uplift to your boobs isn’t going to change your personality Steph you will still be a t with boobs upto your chin and a space raider head.
You just know she’s already planning the bra and knickers GRWM. This whole year she’s never had a problem showing herself in swimsuits or underwear with the message embrace your curves ladies now all of a sudden she’s body conscious and wants surgery. Just had a thought, will her latest tattoo move up to her neck 🤣

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Yes that is so true about M being in the buggy. That came from Harley himself.
Have also been told from a ex friend of Steph she straps him in his buggy I think she did it last week when she was speaking in to her phone and looking down at max not around at the breakfast bar as no way he would be sitting still.

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
You just know she’s already planning the bra and knickers GRWM. This whole year she’s never had a problem showing herself in swimsuits or underwear with the message embrace your curves ladies now all of a sudden she’s body conscious and wants surgery. Just had a thought, will her latest tattoo move up to her neck 🤣
When she was pulling up the bra I was thinking jeezo what s Bras she has probably bought from Tik tok shop

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
So she has had an online consultation but she knows the surgeon knows his stuff plus the staff are lovely you can tell that by an online chat she was going to go away to a foreign country but has heard horror stories I have heard horror stories from albyn in Aberdeen and their pish aftercare and she is going down to Livingston to get it done where she hasn’t even went for a proper consultation.

Eh she said she had an app when her and L was away. So now she is saying it's on line?? wtf!! She needs to remember the se that comes out her mouth xx