Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Mar 11, 2024
uk
Imagine waking up angry every morning and deciding to film it then plaster it all over social media. She is so triggered! It’s comical to watch.. Mrs pOSitIviTy 🥴🥴🥴
She really needs to be careful at clapping back and making numerous videos about other creators who don’t need to hide behind a fake account, she doesn’t know them women from Adam, she doesn’t know what they are capable of.
Look at cinders turning up at vic rose House and she had to go into hiding😂 all because vic rose was slating her online
she really should be more careful trying to get her huns to attack people on her behalf because ultimately it lies with her

ChavronBeef

Jul 18, 2024
Abz
I’m raging… I dont show max’s room and show what I do for my son because I don”t want people to feel inadequate!! My sons room looks nothing like max’s but not one part of me feels inadequate to her! Just shows how much she values materialistic things! Showing her true colours there. I know my worth and I’m not talking about how much money I have!
Her whole life is about showing off and and making others feel inadequate, and lying ofcourse. Delusional 😵‍💫

Mar 27, 2024
Aberdeen
Not even 7:30 and she’s already on one.. oh do off beefy
I should learn to not watch this creature first thing as it really does set my day off to a rocky start!

All I have to say is this: sweetie, you are the last thing on this earth that might make me feel inadequate. You are THE most showy show off that exists so SOD RIGHT OFF!

Dantheman07

Apr 5, 2024
Fairyland
Sorry to de-rail but is anyone watching Dugheeds facelift journey in Turkey 😭 this will be Beefy one day as she can’t bare getting old and her body changing. She is utterly image obsessed.

Naw , but she need's derailing aswell . Another loon ball along with Big Olly . They're all needing dumped in a desert island to fight it out amongst themselves . Can you imagine ?

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Oaffftt , it's hilarious watching Miss Triggered . Dish up se with me last night about judgemntal parents . "Aww is there a reason why u don't show M anymore ? " " Yes , I need to protect him from the trolls " What utter bollocks , utter lying t !! 🤣 Never stopped her before , so stop with the bullshit and these numpties believe it .
More like she’s sick of trolls telling her that paedos are saving images of him. Something she should have already known and been concerned about but he earned her 💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰so she carried on anyway

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Wonder what ekin su new products is theirs defo something going on with BPerfect as it’s months since her blush was launched why would they wait to release more things but put other creators out with much better launches plus multiple items and beefy only gets a blush I think they have seen how little sales she had on her blush and pulled the can on it I mean they couldn’t have made a lot of profilt on it hasn’t even sold 2,500.
View attachment v0f044gc0000crfm37fog65n3t50r5rg.mp4

Mar 26, 2024
Aberdeen
Why oh why do her and amiee always have such gross minging hair?? You can tell it smells from lack of washing it. For a hairdresser, its shocking!
And you could have easily done a wee video explaining about how you find dog toys help max - instead of doing a swearing & shouting video. You look like a massive arsehole, yet again. do off and sort your hair out. Can't wait to see the reply to that email someone on here sent