Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Mar 11, 2024
uk
Just catching up, gutted I missed those lives!! That wifie will be saying Vav isn’t getting “free” treatment because their deal will be so many TT posts etc as “payment” . We aren’t daft. But what a stupid woman, never mix business and personal pages to comment on things. She’s shot herself in the foot doing that!!
Yeah video documentaries is classed as payment, the way she bigged ip her spaniels for months saying how good they were, if she was paying she’d have got it done in secret then flaunted th and said “ look told you I’ve always had good boobs “

That’s why she isn’t documenting her injections because it’s no benefit to her. She really thinks people were born yesterday.

No wonder Harley ran for the hills, he’s still playing with dolls and she’s got tits like his granny

cntybawz

Aug 16, 2024
scotland
Yeah they are my friends son is on them and he will not eat anything , my friend is so concerned she wants him to come off them
Really? I wasn't sure as I said. Hope your friend manages to get her son sorted and his appetite back. I'm sure she will though and wont stop fighting for whats right for him.

Just found her very contradicting in those 2 videos over adhd and ED. Claiming she has wanted adhd meds for so long and not antidepressants she doesn't need them. I know some antidepressants are prescribed for ED but then I was thinking surely someone with ED wouldn't broadcast putting on 2 stone but it's fine and they're not worried about it. Sorry for all the genuine people on here who are affected by ED as I can not imagine what it is like going through that.

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Doesn't like being challenged . Will contact lawyer , more idle threats like her pal , Vav ! What , for having an opinion and pointing out her unprofessional conduct of overfamilarism with clients ? Who's her lawyer , Rab C Nesbitt ?! Get a grip .
Sophie should contact a lawyer for being discriminated and bullied while having a disability that wouldn’t go down well!!!

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Yeah video documentaries is classed as payment, the way she bigged ip her spaniels for months saying how good they were, if she was paying she’d have got it done in secret then flaunted th and said “ look told you I’ve always had good boobs “

That’s why she isn’t documenting her injections because it’s no benefit to her. She really thinks people were born yesterday.

No wonder Harley ran for the hills, he’s still playing with dolls and she’s got tits like his granny
Don’t let gay rylan fool you lot he still FaceTimes vav all the time filling her in on who’s contacting him with what accounts he’s a fing snake!!!!

Mar 11, 2024
uk
Don’t let gay rylan fool you lot he still FaceTimes vav all the time filling her in on who’s contacting him with what accounts he’s a fing snake!!!!
Oooo really?

He’s definitely the gay bestie
I think people felt sorry for him before but now I think people have seen exactly how weird he is 😂

If my man started posting on TikTok with dolls, he’d be out on his arse 😂