Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

May 24, 2024
The World
‘I’ve been dragged in to’.
You inserted yourself first babe. Take accountability for putting yourself in line of people who would see your comment and respond.
She was not dragged in to anything. Soon as I got about 10 seconds deep in to that, I got the vibe she’s out for attention. Free publicity for her company. Click bait for her URL, traffic to her business tiktok.
She’s boring me now… well more, she’s been boring since she opened her mouth.

maxi

May 19, 2024
leeds
You inserted yourself first babe. Take accountability for putting yourself in line of people who would see your comment and respond.
She was not dragged in to anything. Soon as I got about 10 seconds deep in to that, I got the vibe she’s out for attention. Free publicity for her company. Click bait for her URL, traffic to her business tiktok.
I’ve missed something who is she?

teacake25

Mar 10, 2024
Edinburgh
Owners latest.
Tell me that you’re trying to justify your actions without justifying your actions. They must sit and practice their speech to make it look plausible on camera and pulling out the Asperger’s card to butter over her sty behaviour, like shes trying to manipulate everyone into believing that shes not just a big fy Mcfuck after admitting she only cares about her own family and business 🤦🏽‍♀️

Mar 27, 2024
Aberdeen
I feel the exact same way.
YAWN
Her voice is SOOOO tiresome!

teacake25

Mar 10, 2024
Edinburgh
I’ve not got 11 mins spare to listen to that dipshit, can you give me the gist?
She has Asperger’s herself her 21yr old child is autistic she went to private girls school and didn’t sit her exams but went to uni when she could self regulate herself also stuck up for injustices etc etc all a load of bullshit really just self centred bull s

Mar 27, 2024
Aberdeen
Beefy must have ran out of paid likes to allocate this week, poor numbers on all of todays posts..
Skidmark Steph is just so effing BORING!

Farting - twice - in a video last week was the most entertained I have ever been by her.

Does she honestly believe that folks want to sit and watch her bouncing a ball on a bat?

Christ ALIVE …… I despair!

hotwheels44

Mar 10, 2024
scotland
So what I’ve took from that is her huns and hill can defend her self and say what they want but soon as I defend myself they don’t like it. Lol
That’s what happens with that t, she is allowed to say and do what she wants without any repercussions from TT but as soon as anyone dare have an opinion on her they are blocked within minutes. I’m convinced someone from TT is covering her fat arse and that’s why she gets away with everything.
I’ve recently took a massive step back from that fs antics but it certainly looks like her expiry date is getting close.
@Boo i hope you get that other t Gill cos she is another one pushing the boundaries. Is there a governing body for the plastic surgery industry she can be reported too and also maybe something like trust pilot where you can leave a review about how unprofessional she is?🤔

hotwheels44

Mar 10, 2024
scotland
Does she make these questions up herself? Ohhh look see I really am a womans woman!! Still didn't buy your bestiessssss wax melt collab and got it for free! She bought your sparkly diarrhoea blush though 😂 Sorry were you in your "I can't use wax melt" era when it came out.
Screenshot_20240915_150038_Instagram.jpg
Is it just me or does she look old and haggard in that pic?
She obviously thinks that not only is she a celebrity but a fin supermodel now too.
Vav give yer head a good wobble, you are nothing short of a dried up haggard auld slut!!