Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

May 24, 2024
The World
No contract with bperfect then 🤷‍♀️ 🤣🤣 full of 💩 she's seeing the sales numbers on products on her Ali cave shop on promoting what's selling the most all over TT ..
Always pay attention to what they aren’t saying. By highlighting that I’d say you’re right. There is no contract with Bperfect to keep promoting. Even one with her own name. Gaslighting her followers to buy it then casting it aside as objective met - lie and fleece for sales. In to the next

May 24, 2024
The World
Can we all think though that @Boo said

Anyone with ED has to have full psychiatric valuation before any elective cosmetic surgery so if she hasn’t had the psych eval would cosmedicare be in breach operating on her without this? Surely there’s laws or something for stuff like this
If she’s not disclosed it they aren’t in breach of anything, as technically the form doesn’t tell them there is anything to assess, it’s down to her to lie if she wants. If she’s written on the consultation form that she has an ED and they don’t follow through with it, then yeah they are liable.

If something was to come of it and the form was investigated and she hasn’t written or admitted to it they are within the T&C’s of their insurance.

I am having a procedure done and having to have a psych analysis.

Also if she has ADHD she may also need one as they can tend to be impulsive with their decision making.

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
If she’s not disclosed it they aren’t in breach of anything, as technically the form doesn’t tell them there is anything to assess, it’s down to her to lie if she wants. If she’s written on the consultation form that she has an ED and they don’t follow through with it, then yeah they are liable.

If something was to come of it and the form was investigated and she hasn’t written or admitted to it they are within the T&C’s of their insurance.

I am having a procedure done and having to have a psych analysis.

Also if she has ADHD she may also need one as they can tend to be impulsive with their decision making.
Thank you for the clarification beautiful ♥️

Not sure how it all works

May 24, 2024
The World
Thank you for the clarification beautiful ♥️

Not sure how it all works
The consultation form is a legal document.
It’s a risk to lie. Desperation can make people omit from telling the truth just to get it done, but if you needed to sue them on something you haven’t disclosed you don’t have a leg to stand on.

The NHS are making sure I am of sound mind to go through what I am (which you know I am and I’m making the right decision), but they have to do this as people make decisions out of fear, then once years pass and regret their decision, try to sue the NHS for allowing it to happen. So they cover all basis

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
No she never she kept that in the family 🤣🤣🤣🤣 her ex hates her. Calls them the 3 witches 🙊 Diane sons are total opposite and have such lovely family's. Xx
How strange the exes of all 3 witches hate them. Not strange at all actually. History to be repeated with apprentice witch unless her dad can help her escape the curse

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Of course she‘s tried it. She thinks she can lure any man away from a woman. Let’s not forget infidelity runs in the family. Nana macaroni didn’t venture far when looking for an extra boaby
My husband fing hates her he is in one of the Aberdeen forums and knows what a spiteful cow she was after cammy died and was down at pittodrie giving it the grieving wife.

Licketyspit*

May 10, 2024
Uk
My husband fing hates her he is in one of the Aberdeen forums and knows what a spiteful cow she was after cammy died and was down at pittodrie giving it the grieving wife.
Ages ago, I asked my man, when she was all filtered and done up what he thought about her looks and first of all he goes "Naaah! Plastered in makeup" and then said she looks evil and snidey.

Yaza

Aug 27, 2024
Scotland
Jealousy rips out every little comment here in this comment section besides my own. If you all aren't careful it'll end up ripping you all a new arsehole 😁You're all hating the fact she's got a much better body than you lot.😛 wether she uses Injections or something else to slim, you lot hate it and it's just hilarious 😂 there's so many people that are having a right good laugh at how irate you all are 😉 and I know you'll reply with the usual oh what have we got to be jealous about lmao but do you all ever read back on your comments and think that it isn't jealousy. It really is so funny.
I hope she can see the funny side of all these comments and have a good laugh at your expense.

She gets Injections oh boohoo - she'll still look better than you lot otherwise
She uses a filter oh boohoo again -majority of tiktok and social media uses a filter
She uses anything else boohoo 🤣🤣 doesn't really matter what she does use or doesn't use, jealousy is still going to rip you lot a new arsehole

Can guarantee she looks better than you all with or without it all 😉🤓😂

mac50

Jul 13, 2024
aberdeen
She really is a comedy genius. "I work with the brand" in regards to L'Oréal. Amazing to think a wee dumpy hoosewife who punts crap on tick tock thinks she's a brand ambassador. Eva Longoria and Helen Mirren must be crapping themselves that Big Beefy's gonna take their jobs.
😂😂I just cannot with that eejit😂😂
Because she’s worth it NOT!!!!

May 24, 2024
The World
Jealousy rips out every little comment here in this comment section besides my own. If you all aren't careful it'll end up ripping you all a new arsehole 😁You're all hating the fact she's got a much better body than you lot.😛 wether she uses Injections or something else to slim, you lot hate it and it's just hilarious 😂 there's so many people that are having a right good laugh at how irate you all are 😉 and I know you'll reply with the usual oh what have we got to be jealous about lmao but do you all ever read back on your comments and think that it isn't jealousy. It really is so funny.
I hope she can see the funny side of all these comments and have a good laugh at your expense.

She gets Injections oh boohoo - she'll still look better than you lot otherwise
She uses a filter oh boohoo again -majority of tiktok and social media uses a filter
She uses anything else boohoo 🤣🤣 doesn't really matter what she does use or doesn't use, jealousy is still going to rip you lot a new arsehole

Can guarantee she looks better than you all with or without it all 😉🤓😂
You’re giving ✨ obsessed. ✨