Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Apr 26, 2024
uk
‘I’ve been dragged in to’.
You inserted yourself first babe. Take accountability for putting yourself in line of people who would see your comment and respond.
She was not dragged in to anything. Soon as I got about 10 seconds deep in to that, I got the vibe she’s out for attention. Free publicity for her company. Click bait for her URL, traffic to her business tiktok.
She’s boring me now… well more, she’s been boring since she opened her mouth.
Yep they all use Vav for the free publicity, good or bad it's attention!

She's like the comfort at the cottage woman who inserted herself into Vav and Ailments drama

May 24, 2024
The World
Yep they all use Vav for the free publicity, good or bad it's attention!

She's like the comfort at the cottage woman who inserted herself into Vav and Ailments drama
That comfort at the cottage is more massacre at the cottage, she’s a sandwich short of a picnic.
She gives me the heebie jeebies

minkwatcher

Aug 23, 2024
Aberdeen
Does she make these questions up herself? Ohhh look see I really am a womans woman!! Still didn't buy your bestiessssss wax melt collab and got it for free! She bought your sparkly diarrhoea blush though 😂 Sorry were you in your "I can't use wax melt" era when it came out.
Screenshot_20240915_150038_Instagram.jpg
Seriously what a trouble causing t is this her latest ? Trying to elude that a married man is after her ? Just wow wow would you mention that and not block . I could definitely see her trying to message a trolls husband/partner to be nasty coz someone has had an opinion but I think it's fair to say girls we're all safe from this t trying to chat up our men hahaha good try vav you nasty piece of work. I bet that's her latest venture trying to lure someones husband as if she's not hated enough she really is such a nasty person .

Mar 10, 2024
Scotland
I've been on holiday with the family and just catching up on vag escapades! There's one common denominator with all the dramas, and it's vag. Why ANY brand/company want to work with her is beyond me. The only thing she influences me to do it switch her nasaly, space raider, hand waving, lying, thieving face off. And as for that L'Oréal video, filtered so much her face is melting into the background. Honestly she needs to just needs to do off

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
What a sad sad woman if that SM event was one of the best experiences of her life!! 😂

And how utterly pathetic that nearly everyone watching the catwalk show had their phone out recording 🙈 I spotted only two ladies who didn’t have their phones out, I salute them!!

I was watching that and was thinking omg what a crock of se🤣🤣🤣💩

Best experience of my life oh vav I truly do feel sorry for you🙈 being around people you have no clue about, you had to fill a form to go and paid for it all but aye best experience ever 🤣🤣🤣

Pinch me 🤪

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Seriously what a trouble causing t is this her latest ? Trying to elude that a married man is after her ? Just wow wow would you mention that and not block . I could definitely see her trying to message a trolls husband/partner to be nasty coz someone has had an opinion but I think it's fair to say girls we're all safe from this t trying to chat up our men hahaha good try vav you nasty piece of work. I bet that's her latest venture trying to lure someone’s husband as if she's not hated enough she really is such a nasty person .
Of course she‘s tried it. She thinks she can lure any man away from a woman. Let’s not forget infidelity runs in the family. Nana macaroni didn’t venture far when looking for an extra boaby

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Of course she‘s tried it. She thinks she can lure any man away from a woman. Let’s not forget infidelity runs in the family. Nana macaroni didn’t venture far when looking for an extra boaby

No she never she kept that in the family 🤣🤣🤣🤣 her ex hates her. Calls them the 3 witches 🙊 Diane sons are total opposite and have such lovely family's. Xx

Regina.GG

Apr 23, 2024
leeds
3 days to catch up 😅😅 hope you are all well, had so much going on its been hard keeping up. wow I can't catch my breath with this one. Aimee infuriates me but Vav shocks me... How she can continue to get away with what she does is beyond anything I could understand..I know companies need to make money blah blah but why her? There are soooo many other lovely people on TT who are genuine.. how has all the FB posts and other social media post she made bashing celebrities, the bullying she did to that girl plus the amount of other things she's done and still standing on that platform.... its mad! Soph I'm sorry you have been targeted again with vav involved in one way or another... she's absolutely vile! Someone has to take this t down soon! And her pal! It's mad! X

Angelathom8

Apr 25, 2024
Scotland
Does she make these questions up herself? Ohhh look see I really am a womans woman!! Still didn't buy your bestiessssss wax melt collab and got it for free! She bought your sparkly diarrhoea blush though 😂 Sorry were you in your "I can't use wax melt" era when it came out.
Screenshot_20240915_150038_Instagram.jpg
Why reply then you daft bint.??.. block delete simple.... but it gets views and attention and has a 🍆 .

Angelathom8

Apr 25, 2024
Scotland
But you have your name on a blusher with another company but can’t be arsed to punt that and punt the whole of Tik tok are make it make sense Stephanie it’s probably because you have sold a pathetic amount I hope BPerfect have stacks of boxes in their warehouse of your sty blush it will teach them a lesson not to work with muppets
IMG_5293.jpeg
No contract with bperfect then 🤷‍♀️ 🤣🤣 full of 💩 she's seeing the sales numbers on products on her Ali cave shop on promoting what's selling the most all over TT ..