Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Licketyspit*

May 10, 2024
Uk
Jealousy rips out every little comment here in this comment section besides my own. If you all aren't careful it'll end up ripping you all a new arsehole 😁You're all hating the fact she's got a much better body than you lot.😛 wether she uses Injections or something else to slim, you lot hate it and it's just hilarious 😂 there's so many people that are having a right good laugh at how irate you all are 😉 and I know you'll reply with the usual oh what have we got to be jealous about lmao but do you all ever read back on your comments and think that it isn't jealousy. It really is so funny.
I hope she can see the funny side of all these comments and have a good laugh at your expense.

She gets Injections oh boohoo - she'll still look better than you lot otherwise
She uses a filter oh boohoo again -majority of tiktok and social media uses a filter
She uses anything else boohoo 🤣🤣 doesn't really matter what she does use or doesn't use, jealousy is still going to rip you lot a new arsehole

Can guarantee she looks better than you all with or without it all 😉🤓😂
5ft 9 here babes. Legs that go on for weeks. Thanks anyway😘😘😘😘🖕🖕
Best get to bed Beefy. Are you not up at 4.30 in the am. Exhausted guyzzzzz 🥱

Licketyspit*

May 10, 2024
Uk
And please do explain BEEFY how if we're not careful we'll ended up getting ripped a new arse hole. How so? By whom? You or your mafioso fwend Muttley, who's currently trying to fire in to the babe that is Mrs Full Monty. Jealous that he patched your considerable arse when he realised he'd been catfished in Ibiza, remember your "launch" party. C'mon let it out, we're here to listen.

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
And please do explain BEEFY how if we're not careful we'll ended up getting ripped a new arse hole. How so? By whom? You or your mafioso fwend Muttley, who's currently trying to fire in to the babe that is Mrs Full Monty. Jealous that he patched your considerable arse when he realised he'd been catfished in Ibiza, remember your "launch" party. C'mon let it out, we're here to listen.
She might come on here and give us a telling off oh sorry Steph your here already 😂

Mar 11, 2024
uk
Jealousy rips out every little comment here in this comment section besides my own. If you all aren't careful it'll end up ripping you all a new arsehole 😁You're all hating the fact she's got a much better body than you lot.😛 wether she uses Injections or something else to slim, you lot hate it and it's just hilarious 😂 there's so many people that are having a right good laugh at how irate you all are 😉 and I know you'll reply with the usual oh what have we got to be jealous about lmao but do you all ever read back on your comments and think that it isn't jealousy. It really is so funny.
I hope she can see the funny side of all these comments and have a good laugh at your expense.

She uses a filter oh boohoo again -majority of tiktok and social media uses a filter
She uses anything else boohoo 🤣🤣 doesn't really matter what she does use or doesn't use, jealousy is still going to rip you lot a new arsehole

What I can guarantee you beefy is this -
You will NEVER have a better body than me 😂 you can take all the injections you want, you’ll never get to the smallest size you want because you have lipodema legs and a huge weird shape arse!

Go tuck your spaniels back in 🤢

Mad Pam

Jul 12, 2024
Lisburn

Away and take yer face for a sh1te! Do one! Get outta here! F-uck off! Cnut!

Mar 8, 2024

Hi.. why are you here? What is it with you weirdo fans of staff and her massive arse coming here to read? To then try be insulting (and failing) to us.. saying we are jealous.. you’re all singing the same s tune.. use all seem to not understand we do not care what you say.. we do not care that you all think we are jealous.. we do not care you all think she’s skinny and beautiful blah blah blah.. you may say she would look better than us without her jabs and filters does not mean she does.. see the thing is yaza, staff is ugly from the inside out.. and yaza you’re happily and proudly supporting a woman who done horrible things to her husband and his family, robbed charity money, shows her son naked and in the bath, she lies, she manipulates. The list goes on yaza.. I’m actually embarrassed for you coming here with your speech. How long did it take you to put together? Thinking “yeah this will be so gewd, so much good points” cus I’m guessing you’re about as intelligent as one of these Steve maddens staff stomps around in. Thanks for coming and giving us your opinion. We have read it.. and we have decided you’re an absolute idiot. Now off you do. Thanks hunny 🥰

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom

BORING🤣🤣🤣🤣

Now do off and go and stomp about pip mansion💋💋

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
How utterly tragic in her room at 37 years of age with no mates attending an event on her own and being in room with folk who ho are just as much traigc, you really aren’t winning at life, you are a lonely person who because of her actions have no real friendships and just your mad mad and nana.
View attachment export_1726429045527.mov

Licketyspit*

May 10, 2024
Uk
How utterly tragic in her room at 37 years of age with no mates attending an event on her own and being in room with folk who ho are just as much traigc, you really aren’t winning at life, you are a lonely person who because of her actions have no real friendships and just your mad mad and nana.
View attachment export_1726429045527.mov
Oh sweet Mary, Jeebus and the wee fing donkey. Is she actually OK?

Mar 8, 2024
What I can guarantee you beefy is this -
You will NEVER have a better body than me 😂 you can take all the injections you want, you’ll never get to the smallest size you want because you have lipodema legs and a huge weird shape arse!

Go tuck your spaniels back in 🤢
I know yeah.. we are all jealous of her saggy empty tits. Empty life. Empty head. She’s skinnier than me and I couldn’t give a do. Being skinny doesn’t mean do all. Especially when she’s a s mum and an awful human being.