Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Mad Pam

Jul 12, 2024
Lisburn
TRIGGERED ?? Vav, nothing, but nothing can trigger you.
What triggered you to take a photo and make fun of an overweight man or a plane? What triggered you to be a nasty f-ucker in general? What triggered you to steal charity money? What triggered you to sleep with your dying husbands mate?
Sitting there huffing into your noodles like a pathetic dick. Go take a good hard look at yourself and face the fact that you're a hateful cnut.
Away and take yer face for a sh1te and cry into a face that gives a f-uck.
You are vile! 😡😡😡😡

ChavronBeef

Jul 18, 2024
Abz
IMG_8305.jpeg It’s not triggering for you though you live for being smaller and think it’s the be all and end all. How dare you sit there and act all woe is me when you have used slimming jags too for a quick fix…that’s triggering!!! The lies, the fake body positivity, the slimming filters all triggering!!! And for the record her arse and legs are certainly not skin and bone Sheena 💋they require a bariatric surgeon. I’m sure Mrs body positivity will eventually get them fixed too as she’s extremely unhinged and image obsessed.

Last edited:

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
TRIGGERED ?? Vav, nothing, but nothing can trigger you.
What triggered you to take a photo and make fun of an overweight man or a plane? What triggered you to be a nasty f-ucker in general? What triggered you to steal charity money? What triggered you to sleep with your dying husbands mate?
Sitting there huffing into your noodles like a pathetic dick. Go take a good hard look at yourself and face the fact that you're a hateful cnut.
Away and take yer face for a sh1te and cry into a face that gives a f-uck.
You are vile! 😡😡😡😡
Not saying too much but I know people , that know people that are giving her a comeuppance soon 👀

Mar 8, 2024
Defo wrote that herself! Yer defo no skin and bones heavy hoop
She will do anything to highlight her weight loss. 😂😂😂😂 oh poor me I’m triggered.. poor me I have a fake ED. Oh feel sorry for me but also tell me I’m so thin. She has lose weight off her belly I’ll give her that.. she’s hardly skin and bones.. her arse, thighs and arms are still sizeable. No one cares what size she is.. it’s when she lies, used filters and sucks in an unhealthy amount and now she’s getting skinny jabs! It’s the fact you’re a t that makes people dislike you. Your weight and size is something people done care about just stop fing lying about it and sympathy hunting. t