Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Mar 8, 2024
That’s exactly what it is.
She is spending so much time on her burner accounts as well looking at the all the women who have called her out, the jealousy is seething through at the fact they’re thinner than her, in happy relationships and she hates it.
That’s why she is now saying she wants a man & the family life & pretending married men are after her 😂

Let me tell you one thing as well Steph, married men will 100% not go for an evil, manipulative side piece, they go for an insecure, woman who is in their shell someone they know won’t tell their wife. Haven’t you learnt nothing 😉
She wants to be skinny to be happy. But she will never be happy no matter her size. She always wants to have want someone else has. A husband and the family life. She will never have that cus she’s a danger to men. No married man is after her.. it’s so embarrassing she posted that on her instagram. Mortified for her. Imagine when she’s home and alls she has is her thought (only one cus she’s so dumb) about all the lies she is telling, all the stories she’s making up, the acting busy, acting fulfilled and happy and pretending she’s a gewd mum. Imagine how fing pathetic she must feel when she really thinks about all this. And the fact it’s not true. It’s really pathetic. Skinny she might be but happy is most definitely isn’t.

bandits

May 17, 2024
aberdeen
My Mum would boot my arse up & down the street if I came on social media and acted like that 🙈😂
Mine would have done that then repeated the process just as I would do if my kids ever behaved in that manner, it is certainly not the behaviour of a sensible person it’s the behaviour of a somebody seriously mentally unwell she lives in such a delusional world. I’m here for when she’s finally brought back down to earth with a thud

cntybawz

Aug 16, 2024
scotland
She wouldn’t be arsed to do exercises. That video of her pulling him round is awful. It was just to show everyone she’s a fun parent.. but it backfired. It was awful to watch. I’m so glad she can’t use the poor child for sympathy anymore. Hate the way she says that “my chillldddddd” goes on like she’s in inccrrrrreeeddddible mum when she is just a s parent
It really was awful viewing. It is very clear it's all about trying to be a fun mum. The trampoline would actually be good for his legs but we all know she only bought it because it was mentioned on here that he had no outdoor toys! A small indoor exercise trampoline would also probably benefit his legs, that's if he isn't left alone to chew his way through the handle with his super destructible sharp teeth.

Mar 8, 2024
It really was awful viewing. It is very clear it's all about trying to be a fun mum. The trampoline would actually be good for his legs but we all know she only bought it because it was mentioned on here that he had no outdoor toys! A small indoor exercise trampoline would also probably benefit his legs, that's if he isn't left alone to chew his way through the handle with his super destructible sharp teeth.
She doesn’t care. She bought the trampoline and he was on it a handful of times. She doesn’t want to sit out and have to watch him. She wants to be inside on her phone and looking at herself. She’s a fing terrible mum.

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
She’s got filtered comments on. Either that or she has filtered the word injection. That’s why she’s happily posting comments to attract weight loss comments now.

Mortifying.

She’s clearly getting them from that cosmedicare woman who hasn’t done any kind of health evaluation before hand.

Cosmedicare is needing shut down for unprofessionalism, unregulated prescriptions and poor management.

Apr 26, 2024
uk
Why pin a comment then not even mention it or reply to it! Why bring attention to weight related comments when you don’t want people to talk about weight on social media! She does it just to confuse / annoy people and get engagement! People talking about weight on social media isn’t the issue. It’s all the fakeness and manipulation that has ruined social media.
Because she is a manipulative witch! Why even reply to the comment at all...because she is desperate for validation

Gee I wonder why max is unable to get into a sleep routine??

Really hope Vav gets her Karma soon!

YeahYeahYeah

Jul 21, 2024
Scotland
That lassie pisses me off more & more every day with her pish. Sighing cos she’s fing off again cos she’s got so much to do today, like packing a case. Listen hen, you’re lucky you get to do off on all these wee trips & get a break. Some of us have children who have medical conditions where we actually cant fing swan off on a wee jolly every week. Also tucking your jammie top in at one side doesn’t make you look slimmer ya fud 😏🖕🏽🖕🏽🖕🏽

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Back when she was slamming a slam ball off the floor blowing out her arse and the videos in black and white so we can’t see how beetroot she is from bending down to pick a ball up??
Why would we be raging at her being ripped… she has no idea what my body looks like? She just automatically assumes she’s better, the narc rips out her. Beefy, you’d love mine babe 😛

She’ll just put it all back on because she hasn’t fixed the psychological reasons behind her binging. As per, her actions are always to get one up on ‘trolls’, never for genuine reasons

Well we would all love your body babes wow 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Mad Pam

Jul 12, 2024
Lisburn
This needs to be shared publicly on TT along with her saying ‘stop taking about my weight’ for all to see!!! 😡

When she says "stop commenting about my weight" she's in FACT begging for folk to comment. It's a tactic narcissists like her use to rouse the attention they crave.
She's an evil manipulative f-ucker and needs to be cut out ASAP!! :mad::mad::mad::mad: