Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

scottishgal43

Sep 26, 2023
It really was awful viewing. It is very clear it's all about trying to be a fun mum. The trampoline would actually be good for his legs but we all know she only bought it because it was mentioned on here that he had no outdoor toys! A small indoor exercise trampoline would also probably benefit his legs, that's if he isn't left alone to chew his way through the handle with his super destructible sharp teeth.
It really would my son has CP. And he's done rebound therapy at school and it's really helped

scottishgal43

Sep 26, 2023
My daughter has CP and is Autistic, my sitting room when she was HER child's age was full of Physio aids, Balls, big foam triangles, squares, tubes that we would use to stretch out her muscles and do the exercises that the Physio would give us, also the OT would be visiting the house regularly. I have never seen anything like that at Pip mansion or the old house. She had to wear Piedro boots and splints for years, that looked like mini Dr Martens, and even had the botox injections in her legs. No point getting them if you dont put the work in after. Even a woman who has botox knows you have some things you can and cannot do to give you the desired effect. We would have pictures around the house to help her process. We would have a board with the same pictures and we would make up a social story, for what we were doing, to help her process and also identify what she was doing. If she didnt like it she would remove the picture that she didnt like, we could then work on that part. I have videos of her complete meltdowns and believe me they are soul destroying seeing her in distress but we needed them for the professionals to put plans in place. I would NEVER show them to others, especially not complete strangers on the internet. Everything she says about his CP, they way she wont put him in his splints, how she has an Autistic Son - NO Beefy - you have a SON! BTW my daughter is now a young woman who has her issues which she will always have, SO BEEFY, if you gave your son the correct help, gave him some actual attention, you dont know how he will progress, he may become a completely independant young man, then again that does not fit into your woe is me narrative as a SEN mum. Apologies for the verbal diahorrea this morning but she has really irked me this weekend! with her triggers, her fake pics, her bizzy SEN mum, but away again on her jolly's. Again I apologise but I really needed to vent!
My son had them boots too so trendy and cute. Really help his feet. My sitting was pretty much the same my friends kids loved coming to visit I think they thought it was mini soft play 😂. You really have to put in the hard work those early days. I'm fortunate my son only has a very slight gait when tired going up and down inclines declines is a bit of a difficulty but we getting there. Sounds like you are an excellent mummy to your daughter xx

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
I’m about to go on my third walk of the day, you know Steph, getting out my house and some fresh air while losing weight and keeping healthy 😘 (if you know my story you’ll know I have a cheek to say ‘hEaLtHy’ 🤣)

I’m going to read the wiki on my walk, try not walk in to any poles
I also do 3 walks a day usually when taking a break from working at home. Rain or shine the minimum is 10k steps a day. I‘m now at the stage where I get annoyed if something or someone prevents that from happening 😄

May 24, 2024
The World
I also do 3 walks a day usually when taking a break from working at home. Rain or shine the minimum is 10k steps a day. I‘m now at the stage where I get annoyed if something or someone prevents that from happening 😄
I work from home too so I have to get out or I go mental. Was out at 5am, then 1pm and just about to go now. By the time I’m home I reckon I’ll be about 18k. I have a really nice walking route so it helps. I just out a treadmill in the garage to avoid the rain walks. I used to love them, but I’m getting older and grumpier 😅😅

ChavronBeef

Jul 18, 2024
Abz
Shes using the ‘in her quiet girl era sound’ all the TT bampots are all abusing for now …

No Beefy this voice over is more like you

‘She’s far from her happy girl era’

‘She’s using slimming injections and filtering her whole life’

‘She’s prioritising herself ( over her kids)

‘She’s only taking care of herself’

‘Faking and lying her way to her dreams’

‘Far from happy and far from complete’

💋💋💋

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
I’m about to go on my third walk of the day, you know Steph, getting out my house and some fresh air while losing weight and keeping healthy 😘 (if you know my story you’ll know I have a cheek to say ‘hEaLtHy’ 🤣)

I’m going to read the wiki on my walk, try not walk in to any poles

You enjoy my darling ❤️❤️❤️ please don't message me and tell me you have falling down any rabbit holes or got chased by dandy long legs 🤪🤪🤪 as you was to busy reading ❤️