Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

May 24, 2024
The World
For someone that tells us every morning what her busy day is going to consist of she has never mentioned the gym.

Surely there would be a gym involved but even then the results wouldn’t be as drastic as they have been.

She would do well to address this especially if she plans on losing much more. It’s beginning to get very obvious.
She’ll do herself on those, crazy for someone who says they want to be around for their child.

Look and mum and Nana, she’s naturally heavy set. Deprive your body and once you start to eat more it will pile on.

All for what? One up on trolls (I’m not arsed Vav, would take you a long time to get my figure), and a boob job 🥱

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
If she isn’t on the jabs why not just say what she is doing she addresses everything else in her life why is this any different, your an open book remember Steph transparent with your followers remember just on certain things it would seem, you aren’t addressing it, is because you aren’t doing it through the proper channels and you have said you have ED so if you now admit skinny jabs you have fakes the ED story we all know it’s false anyway well people who have known you for years know it’s a lie you just can’t bring yourself to be honest as I think you would lose a lot of followers with being dishonest your content is dropping like flies are you are boring with nothing exciting in your life going on.

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Have I just heard her right he is on magnesium supplements plus bacfolen together he 100% shouldn’t be on both as the magnesium reacts with the bacfolen she really doesn’t have a clue it will be off of Tik tok shop no doubt and no you aren’t a expert on CP or autism but your son is 5 so you should have been researching CP for the last 5 years plus it you didn’t do everything with Sen groups or even a CP group which you probably haven’t even been to one you might get useful information instead of getting it from strangers on Tik tok. And get that video off of Tik tok you have just gave away your child’s school location you clown 🤡

ChavronBeef

Jul 18, 2024
Abz
If you weren’t on a slimming Injection surely you’d just come on and say I’m not on a slimming Injection??? 😂😂😂
Exactly! She claps back to everything else 🤣…but then imagine how stupid she’s gonna look after preaching all the body positivity and I love my curves just embrace them se videos 🤭 she will lose followers so she’s keeping quiet 🤫 lie after lie.

Regina.GG

Apr 23, 2024
leeds
You lot make me giggle out loud haha and the guys over on the besties thread aswell x Having a break from Aimless though she triggers me like no other...
Vav just makes me want to punch her face right into shape ha ( I don't condone violence by the way just for the benefit of the whores spy camp) 😉
I genuinely hope one day, she is wiped clean from that app xx

mac50

Jul 13, 2024
aberdeen
You lot make me giggle out loud haha and the guys over on the besties thread aswell x Having a break from Aimless though she triggers me like no other...
Vav just makes me want to punch her face right into shape ha ( I don't condone violence by the way just for the benefit of the whores spy camp) 😉
I genuinely hope one day, she is wiped clean from that app xx
Ailment is triggering me big time just now!!

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Well done to the username who’s updating her wiki brilliant work anyone who reads their and doesn’t think wtf is off their heed, the amount of se she has done and she continues to say she doesn’t know why folk call her out, Steph your a t and always has been and it’s getting to the point you have nothing left to use, your mantra about positivity brings positivity is a load of bullshit you aren’t positive about anything flying off to London for a crappy meeting with your management they should be dropping your ass and after that live with L’Oréal they should be thinking twice about doing another live with you it’s just negative city with you as you have NOTHING ELSE IN YOUR LIFE.

May 24, 2024
The World
Well done to the username who’s updating her wiki brilliant work anyone who reads their and doesn’t think wtf is off their heed, the amount of se she has done and she continues to say she doesn’t know why folk call her out, Steph your a t and always has been and it’s getting to the point you have nothing left to use, your mantra about positivity brings positivity is a load of bullshit you aren’t positive about anything flying off to London for a crappy meeting with your management they should be dropping your ass and after that live with L’Oréal they should be thinking twice about doing another live with you it’s just negative city with you as you have NOTHING ELSE IN YOUR LIFE.
I only noticed how updated it was today. Plan to sit down with a cuppa later and read it all 😂