Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

May 24, 2024
The World
“What does love with no words look like“ stop eyeballing your phone and you might see it. All she was interested in was the camera angle of her with just enough of M to try and up her engagement. Nothing natural about it all, like all the forced interactions for content. She disgusts me, it’s all about me, me, me
That is love with no words to her… only thing she loves is herself.

medusalou

Aug 26, 2024
scotland
If she isn’t on the jabs why not just say what she is doing she addresses everything else in her life why is this any different, your an open book remember Steph transparent with your followers remember just on certain things it would seem, you aren’t addressing it, is because you aren’t doing it through the proper channels and you have said you have ED so if you now admit skinny jabs you have fakes the ED story we all know it’s false anyway well people who have known you for years know it’s a lie you just can’t bring yourself to be honest as I think you would lose a lot of followers with being dishonest your content is dropping like flies are you are boring with nothing exciting in your life going on.
She can’t deny being on the jabs because she knows that someone might have proof that she is on them .proving her to be the liar she is. But she can’t admit being on the medication either because it would mean she has lied to whoever has provided it. And she sure as hell didn’t get it from her GP

medusalou

Aug 26, 2024
scotland
You ever read a bigger crock of s? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I’m mortified she writes this stuff as if she lives by it hahahahaha.
She will never not amaze me with her audacity.
IMG_9780.jpeg
Total vomit inducing,sickly sweet,wholesome mum and boy time.
she is so full of herself she probably actually believes she is such a good mother. She makes me want to throw things at the wall, and smash stuff up 😡😡( I won’t tho ,cos I’m an adult and will control myself😂)