Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
You ever read a bigger crock of s? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I’m mortified she writes this stuff as if she lives by it hahahahaha.
She will never not amaze me with her audacity.
IMG_9780.jpeg
She is the biggest walking contradiction she posts EVERYTHING on social media it’s so toxic she has posted her son constantly and his most private moments she really is a sandwich short of a picnic. If it’s so toxic get off the app you can’t stand that folk have an opinion about you but guess what Steph people know you and what you have done so suck it up and stop fing moaning the clowns that follow you are basically paying for your lifestyle.

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Who is this Johnny the legend? Lots of dirty deletes from nanna so not sure what was written there 😂
Oh he commented on the Facebook posts he is a legend I wish their was another sshow on Facebook as it was actual people with real profiles Aberdeen people were saying whatever has to say about her.

jenni221284

Jun 4, 2024
northern ireland
You ever read a bigger crock of s? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I’m mortified she writes this stuff as if she lives by it hahahahaha.
She will never not amaze me with her audacity.
IMG_9780.jpeg
People ask questions because she shares her whole life on social media ffs, even the worst moment’s, according to sv you know that time she was “contacted by the police are social services” for the worst possible thing! when she run off to London 🙈🙈 and posted it to her socials thats why people ask! Its ok when shes sharing this bullshit and lies but dare anyone ask a question.

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
I have heard from someone who’s child goes too the same school as max and they are furious that she has filmed that journey leaving the school car park she is planning to email the headteacher and from her other parents aren’t happy either, plus she should never have been given a space in a city Sen school when she is in the shire so obviously put down Petr address but as she keeps on banging on about she has max most of the time. I hope most parents complain to the school.

Mar 8, 2024
“What does love with no words look like“ stop eyeballing your phone and you might see it. All she was interested in was the camera angle of her with just enough of M to try and up her engagement. Nothing natural about it all, like all the forced interactions for content. She disgusts me, it’s all about me, me, me
Yeah she angled it to show just a fraction of him and then her massive odd shaped ugly head. She’s really vile. Nothing natural about setting it up and filming it. Soon as she stopped recording max was back in the house on his I pad

minkwatcher

Aug 23, 2024
Aberdeen
She is not that skinny she her arse looked like the size of a bus in London plus can see the filter flickering on the plant leaves plus how awful is that 3 piece co ord it’s something my granny would wear, and the blazer and trousers look like pjs you do not suit tailored stuff Steph your to stumpy and trying to copy annalivia 🤭
IMG_5371.png IMG_5372.png IMG_5373.png IMG_5370.png
Hi there wavy legs

Yaza

Aug 27, 2024
Scotland
Oh I can see I must have knocked a few funny bones with my latest comment 😅😅

As I see some are more offended with my latest comment than they are about Steph being slimmer than them and that's saying something 😆😆

You all seem a little.............livid 🤬👺😡😤💔😂😂

The 5ft 9 comment - Can tell who you are just from that comment you made.... need to be a little more careful darling. Your giving a little too much away which you have shared on...you know.............different platforms🧐😉😁😅