Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Mar 8, 2024
Amy Sedaris Scarecrow GIF by truTV’s At Home with Amy Sedaris
Wahahaha 😂😂😂😂

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Why do I get the feeling M is strapped in that buggy with these bloody headphones and laptop in frustration whilst she spouts her morning se ?! 🤬 Odd , you don't see him moving about in the background , like he's just going to stay in one place . Well pushed the boundaries now she's shown him again . Do these thickos not think her behaviour odd , won't be showing my kids on internet then boom . I can't with her , she's a walking disease .
100% he is and people have said that she does that as she doesn’t even look around at no point in that video or any other ones from that stupid spot in her kitchen, she knows he is strapped in his buggy so can’t do anything dangerous it’s so bloody obvious to see plus a little bird has already mentioned he gets put into his buggy.

cntybawz

Aug 16, 2024
scotland
One think I will say about BPerfect although they should 100% not be working with beefy is they sure know how to throw a launch party it looks fab so many female influencers but no sign of Aberdeen Beyoncé let’s see she will say oh I was invited but I have such an important meeting and something exciting with L’Oréal but BPerfect was her ultimate brand it doesn’t look like it vav they are leaving you out of everything left right and centre 🤭
View attachment v0f044gc0000crkvakfog65jmmd9d3h0.mp4
View attachment v0f044gc0000crl01ivog65snnk4m740.mp4
After her crappy wee ad for her blush and mystery box, they've probably told her to advertise it so they can get rid of the stock and then her!!

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Well he needs to run to the hills... just keep running just keep running what do we do we run run run... 🏃‍♀️ she fing loves it hahaha call me 'Desperado underneath ur window' shake ur bon bon go on Vavs hahahaha
A guy just needs to expose her for what she is and not give a do what her followers say, my husband and his mates all cant stand her and doesn’t get why guys especially dad Sam just didn’t just come on and just say she is a fruit loop didn’t look like what she does on Tik tok she is a catfish and everyone the forums say is all true.

Angelathom8

Apr 25, 2024
Scotland
Your daily, sniffing time check 🤦🏼‍♀️
Keep ignoring him with back turned , that's... if I'm not seeing it, it's not happening ..its no wonder he is not communicating with her , she has her back turned all the time,unless she's putting him on screen, for views . He doesn't behave like that at school nor did he at nursery. Shocking lazy parenting

Mar 12, 2024
glasgow
100% he is and people have said that she does that as she doesn’t even look around at no point in that video or any other ones from that stupid spot in her kitchen, she knows he is strapped in his buggy so can’t do anything dangerous it’s so bloody obvious to see plus a little bird has already mentioned he gets put into his buggy.
Whaaat ?? She is strapping in his buggy so she can do TikTok’s at 4am ?

candle.tree3

Jun 28, 2023
Nothing cheapens a brand more and screams we desperately need more money than moving to tik tok.
Yes it's good for those who get discounts etc, but when it's punted to everyone it just screams cheap product.

I don't understand why big brands who care about reputation would do it.

Puts me off buying it again, especially when unemployed most often than not scummy single mothers are punting it.

So many brands I don't use now because they appear in everyone's tik toks.

If I ever see rituals or chanel on there I'm fed 😭

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
I can’t with the cheap ass suit, look at the hems 😭

I honestly thought she was pretending to like it because she was sent it 🤣 Nanna and her pals will be well jealous of the slacks!
That suit is awful it looks cheap and defo doesn’t suit tailored look or at least buy a decent suit that is cut nice and not look like half mast pjs bottoms her fashion sense is in her ass.

Jul 8, 2024
aberdeen
I have to tell you all jealousy is a root of negativity! Vav never!!! NEVA uses filters and as a medical miracle she born poreless. Yes this condition exist and only few princess born like this.

This being sad I’ve never been to her Facebook but I did a wee snoop yesterday and found proof 😂 there are few pics from the last 2,5 yrs with very mild or no filters, so enjoy.

The last picture actually made me sad tho, really can’t imagine having that many wrinkles caked in make up at 35 would make anyone feel good in their skin.

On the bottom line, it is beyond comprehension what beauty industries trying to push down on women troath. Eyebrows dear god, also the black and white pic and on few other you can see the cracked corners of the lips. Its lack of magnesium and vit B. Honestly can’t get it why she never looked after herself properly.

Attachments

• IMG_8362.png
    IMG_8362.png
    569.9 KB · Views: 77
  • IMG_8363.png
    IMG_8363.png
    576.1 KB · Views: 58
  • IMG_8364.png
    IMG_8364.png
    444.8 KB · Views: 57
  • IMG_8365.png
    IMG_8365.png