Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Jul 8, 2024
aberdeen
Her skin is truly awful. It's so tight looking! Age is the worst waking advert for skin care. If you ever doubt about a cream working, see what she's used!

That's with botox, imagine it without at her age. Does she smoke a lot?
Think it more genetical with her, at age 35 those wrinkles actually suggest many things, but doubt any can be sorted by skin care.

My gran used to say at 30 you have a face god gave you at 40 what you deserve. She died at 70 without wrinkles but EDS runs in my family so genetically we aren’t prone to wrinkles but I do assume there is other conditions when the opposite in effect.

Same like her upper arm the way the weight hangs shows the elasticity not appropriate for her age

cntybawz

Aug 16, 2024
scotland
Tell me you have been reading here without telling me you have been reading here Vavgina. I'll go first:

I mention all those bright lights in PIP mansion being switched on at daft o' clock in the morning and how with all the natural light that house will get. The lights probably cause a sensory overload in M hence why his vocal stims are probably louder now than before.

This morning you only have some of the lights on and it's too early for a ring light 😂.

Also I couldn't see him on the stairs in that video, it sounds like he is strapped in his buggy. I swear at one point his vocal stim actually sounded like he said "help me"

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Left to his own devices.. poor wee man, left to munch on trainers, dog toys and all sorts. She'll know all about it if he tumbles down them stairs. Then again she'd probably continue to video her manky face. She's a dirt bird! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

I know she does not turn round or nothing when he is vocal. Now she has said he is not in an asn place which she wrote on her TT, we all hear M being very very vocal so is he like that in class I wonder. If he is it can't be very pleasant for the children or teacher.

I don't mean that in a bad way before anyone comes and jumps down my throat, all i am meaning is he only like that in the house because he is left to his own devices

minkwatcher

Aug 23, 2024
Aberdeen
She is the biggest walking contradiction she posts EVERYTHING on social media it’s so toxic she has posted her son constantly and his most private moments she really is a sandwich short of a picnic. If it’s so toxic get off the app you can’t stand that folk have an opinion about you but guess what Steph people know you and what you have done so suck it up and stop fing moaning the clowns that follow you are basically paying for your lifestyle.
Address the charity money vav coz we will never stop calling you out about it

EnoughoftheBS

Sep 11, 2024
Aberdeen
So she was up late last night redoing her FB and sorting her Instagram , replying to Aimee.
The night before she filmed herself eating in front of the microwave clock at 21.55. So all this BS about being in bed early every night. Maybe if you actually did go to bed early you wouldn’t be tired.

I think she has been told or served papers to keep him off TT. And she’s only just realised she can put him on other platforms, so she will be back to trying to grow her following on FB and Insta USING that poor lad. The Huns and Peados will be directed there by her to keep up with her boy that they all weirdly love so much.

So transparent!!! I hope Petr sees the school drive video as he will be livid!
She can always make her FB private for her to share with friends and family, but she knows she needs to keep her Insta and TT accounts open as she needs them to make cash. She is not safeguarding her children, and Lily is the Glass Child. That response that she loves both her children, I dont doubt she does love her kids, but I have seen too many cases in my time where the mother is the narc, and the child are only used for what they can get financially for them. Does she not realise that her involvement in Toxic Social Media has allowed us all to know the kids dates of birth, the schools they go to, their medical conditions, what consultants they see at the hospital, what foods they like and dislike. do Me, I would struggle to remember that about my best friends children, let alone a stranger on the internet. She will also be thinking that now he is at school and thriving, she will have to do even less to help him. He is just a Cash Cow to her, and it makes me sick.

EnoughoftheBS

Sep 11, 2024
Aberdeen
I know she does not turn round or nothing when he is vocal. Now she has said he is not in an asn place which she wrote on her TT, we all hear M being very very vocal so is he like that in class I wonder. If he is it can't be very pleasant for the children or teacher.

I don't mean that in a bad way before anyone comes and jumps down my throat, all i am meaning is he only like that in the house because he is left to his own devices
She hasnt a clue how to deal with his stimming, and how to help him regulate. All these woe is me videos of sitting in car parks cuddling him after a meltdown is not real life. I remember my girls having meltdowns, and the first thing I did was remove them from the situation that was causing it. Take them back to their safe place, and allow them to regulate. For being a SEN mum, and having an Autistic child, and another one with needs (or so she says) she doesn't really have a clue. As for boundaries, she doesn't have any herself and she is sure not showing her children any. That wee boy will be learning different social cues at school and that is why he is thriving, as he has structure, not over stimualated and actually has people who are there for HIM and not just using him as a puppet

medusalou

Aug 26, 2024
scotland
100% he is and people have said that she does that as she doesn’t even look around at no point in that video or any other ones from that stupid spot in her kitchen, she knows he is strapped in his buggy so can’t do anything dangerous it’s so bloody obvious to see plus a little bird has already mentioned he gets put into his buggy.
He also had his headphones on when they were both in the swing.
It would have been a perfect opportunity to engage with him and communicate,but she would rather lie there and film herself looking all wholesome. It’s all just bs everything she does is for views .

minkwatcher

Aug 23, 2024
Aberdeen
He also had his headphones on when they were both in the swing.
It would have been a perfect opportunity to engage with him and communicate,but she would rather lie there and film herself looking all wholesome. It’s all just bs everything she does is for views .
I know the headphones still on is a joke probably the first time he's been on that for ages and all for the camera. Your son has been up through the night with sore legs and then in the same video she's going away to London for the night ????? Wtf ? Who would leave there child if they were ill ? Surely he'd need his mum ? What a selfish cow . Really does say it all . Max probably just sees her as another care giver what a horrible cow . Put your boy first you absolute midden

medusalou

Aug 26, 2024
scotland
I know the headphones still on is a joke probably the first time he's been on that for ages and all for the camera. Your son has been up through the night with sore legs and then in the same video she's going away to London for the night ????? Wtf ? Who would leave there child if they were ill ? Surely he'd need his mum ? What a selfish cow . Really does say it all . Max probably just sees her as another care giver what a horrible cow . Put your boy first you absolute midden
I wonder what goes through nanna and Pam’s heads when vagsil makes all the claims about being a single mum with NO help.
They must get annoyed at that when she has them on speed dial, to not only babysit,but to do the whole damn lot.overnighters, school runs,after school care, 24 hours of care and help she gets while she goes off chasing celebritydom.
I would be pretty annoyed if I was them.

minkwatcher

Aug 23, 2024
Aberdeen
I wonder what goes through nanna and Pam’s heads when vagsil makes all the claims about being a single mum with NO help.
They must get annoyed at that when she has them on speed dial, to not only babysit,but to do the whole damn lot.overnighters, school runs,after school care, 24 hours of care and help she gets while she goes off chasing celebritydom.
She said she had no one else to pick up the pieces what a joke and that probably triggers real single mums . If there's no one else staying at home whilst you have him . Nah tho not that selfish t . She's struggling to come to terms with Max's disabilities. How will she cope when he's a young man surely he'd not sleep in her bed then ? Does she even realise that max will still have natural urges . If he ends up needing hoists etc if his mobility goes it will not be as easy to pan him off . Meeting Aimee to discuss how hated the both are . Again vav Aimee is nothing like you I doubt she's colluded with a child abuser , contacted people work , married a dying man for his money whilst being nasty to his parents and not to mention the charity money . She trys to convince herself that she's in the same boat as aimme but your not vav your far far worse .

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
I am just catching up so someone might have mentioned this.
Is aimless with the same management that vagasil is with. I can’t check cos I’m blocked from aimless’s account.
Why did vagasil say she is meeting her management with aimless? Is something going on there? Is aimless in the wind just now.
Aimless said on video yesterday they were meeting each other today then lunch tomorrow with the management

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Nothing goes through their heads, absolutely nothing. They enable her behaviour, always have always will. I actually don’t think there anything she could do that would repulse them. She could kill and eat a puppy on a live and they will still find a way to defend her. Clearly bat s crazy genes run down the female line

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Nothing goes through their heads, absolutely nothing. They enable her behaviour, always have always will. I actually don’t think there anything she could do that would repulse them. She could kill and eat a puppy on a live and they will still find a way to defend her. Clearly bat s crazy genes run down the female line

I know she could. Not our princess. I know it's been spoken about a lot but the fact that nana mink does not speak to both her sons, their kids and wives say it all. They are nothing like them witches. Same with mad Pam does not speak to her middle child and was not even present at the wedding but his dad was again speaks volumes. I've never ever met anyone like them. Poisonous the lot of them

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
I know she could. Not our princess. I know it's been spoken about a lot but the fact that nana mink does not speak to both her sons, their kids and wives say it all. They are nothing like them witches. Same with mad Pam does not speak to her middle child and was not even present at the wedding but his dad was again speaks volumes. I've never ever met anyone like them. Poisonous the lot of them
They just can’t see they are the problem so will never learn