Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Mar 11, 2024
uk
Absolutely no manner so so rude I need. Make up brush and thinking she has sold out the advent calender that she is special all the other people who have been on they have done the same, I will be sending a email aswell as she is just the wrong person to be on shouting and being so rude to the other girl.
She keeps interrupting the other girl and you can tell she’s fuming 😂

scottishgal43

Sep 26, 2023
She really is a t. Saying she does it all and has noone to fall back on. Your grandma and mother help out and he has his dad. I've one sibling that helps out as best they can. But I'm on my own with my complex sen teen. She really needs to put the work in now or will regret it when he's a teen. My child used to attack me when overwhelmed. I did time out and all the books hands are not for hitting feet our not for kicking. He is the most kindest gentle soul ever. He had a meltdown where he lashed out last week. It last a minute if that. He was apologising and upset with out me even talking to him. Previous meltdowns would have lasted hours but the hard work I've done and yes just me has been worth it. Toilet train him as its not easy as an adult to be changing nappies. Also she really is like a cringe qvc presenter on that live. 😂

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Laughing so much Steph thinking she has sold out the advert calendar and the next lass grace is on punting them am absolutely mortified for her and to fly all the way to London for a hour and a half on a live and to meet cat piss for lunch what a fud making out it’s was something ace you were a sales women’s for over a hour and then booted off Steph 😆😆
IMG_5410.png

Truthteller

Mar 9, 2024
Oban
What in the foghorn leghorn was that live all about???? My ears were bleeding from the loudness…….

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
The other day on stephs live she took a phone call, which I believe was fake. It was all her talking with no one having the time to butt in to give the information she seemed to be receiving.

Anyway on this phone call she stated that Aimee was down for ITV. Aimee only shared this herself an hour ago so that’s Steph doing her dirty again.
Can’t stand Aimee doing better than you can you babe? Gotta be underhand at your sly attempts to bring her down cos you have to Invite yourself to events eh…

Don’t like the pair of them but Steph is far more poisonous.

Anyone else see this?