Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Hopefully we get a day full of drama from Vag 😆 I’ll catch up later, taking kids on a wee Road trip 😍
See Vag other mothers are up at this time 😏 not only am I up but I’m ready to go 🖕🏽
Catch up later my lovelies have a lovely day whatever you are all doing ❤️
♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️ hope you and the kiddies have great day no one deserves peace and happiness as much as you ♥️

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Somebody get that clatty cnut a tissue, and handwash. Twice she’s sneezed in her hand and carried on, admitting she thinks she’s coming down with something 🤢 Blow your nose you midden, the sniffing gives me the boak.

I’m done with her today.
Would this be the same quality as her Bangladesh sustainable trackie?….🤣🤣

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Here we go , on trying to justify purchase of 50 quid PJ's in a cost of living crisis . I buy quality too , but it wouldn't be on a pair of fkn PJ's , get a grip ya clown ! Plus fk off with your sneezing and sniffing for attention , still not seen about her " allergies " .
She might want to use that money to buy better quality clothes for when she actually goes outside the house.
Aimee wears them pyjamas too but she gets them for free to advertise them. Maybe this is another freebie. She’s such a t 🤬

Angelathom8

Apr 25, 2024
Scotland
Here we go , on trying to justify purchase of 50 quid PJ's in a cost of living crisis . I buy quality too , but it wouldn't be on a pair of fkn PJ's , get a grip ya clown ! Plus fk off with your sneezing and sniffing for attention , still not seen about her " allergies " .
Confusing 😕, not that long ago she was punting TT pjs , the best so cute, great to sleep in... huns go go go... so her huns buy the cheap s she punts and she goes and buys expensive s and shows it all off to her single , struggling mothers ... just fing WOW!! Her followers are as dance as her ,stupid is as stupid does.. 🤣

Angelathom8

Apr 25, 2024
Scotland
She might want to use that money to buy better quality clothes for when she actually goes outside the house.
Aimee wears them pyjamas too but she gets them for free to advertise them. Maybe this is another freebie. She’s such a t 🤬
Yeah I think they're free to try and sell online, watch this space... be on her showcase in a wk or so 😆 #predictable #contradiction #wantstobeaimmee # wantsaimmeelife