Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

ChavronBeef

Jul 18, 2024
Abz
She genuinely glows when sheā€™s away from M does she? You can tell heā€™s the absolute bain of her life šŸ˜ž also she loves when people come up to her? Funny that as not long ago you hated it and got nervous and awkward you said? šŸ˜ wouldnā€™t happen locally though would it Beefy? 1. You have to go out in public and 2. You are loathed here by an entire city šŸ’‹ Manic Martha yet again.

Mar 8, 2024
Just leaving this here
This is what I was saying the other day.. about this fella. Heā€™s a pea doh. And sheā€™s showing off sheā€™s letting her kid meet him. And sheā€™s paid for it! Why are parents paying to let their kids meet some pea doh?! Blows my mind. Iā€™ve seen a few of the videos of creators calling Bperfect out about having this fella at their shops.. itā€™s good they are calling them out. Something odd about that Brendan fella too

Mar 8, 2024
She genuinely glows when sheā€™s away from M does she? You can tell heā€™s the absolute bain of her life šŸ˜ž also she loves when people come up to her? Funny that as not long ago you hated it and got nervous and awkward you said? šŸ˜ wouldnā€™t happen locally though would it Beefy? 1. You have to go out in public and 2. You are loathed here by an entire city šŸ’‹ Manic Martha yet again.
She absolutely loves her life without max near her. Sheā€™s disgusting

Mar 12, 2024
glasgow
Had a day without her phone, does that translate to didnā€™t get to see the paedo which was the point of going to Glasgow? Oh and another reason which she hasnā€™t said. Still looking like Mr T, those chains are all dire
The jewellery is awful looks so cheap and nasty everything she buys is cheap and nasty !

Mar 8, 2024
Iā€™ve just been to that Chloes page.. so many things in one short video..
why is there two people following this pea doh with phones? The amount of people there to see him and their all with their phones out screaming! Can someone tell me who he is?! Like whatā€™s he done for people to pay a tenner to see him?
Why is arenā€™t we lils in a wheel chair? Staff in her over worn sleeveless top and awful trousers.
Why is the pea doh dressed like a baker on top and painter on the bottom?
Iā€™m all for kids being what they want and wear what they want but this Chloe is taking the piss with her son. And the fact she lets her son admire a fing pea doh, sending boys his age inappropriate pictures and sheā€™s got people on her comments saying how amazing it is. What is wrong with people! The world is fed!

Attachments

• IMG_5070.png
    IMG_5070.png
    473 KB · Views: 45
  • IMG_5069.png
    IMG_5069.png
    489.7 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_5068.png
    IMG_5068.png
    520 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG_5067.png
    IMG_5067.png
    670.1 KB · Views: 43

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
The jewellery is awful looks so cheap and nasty everything she buys is cheap and nasty !
Thatā€™s because sheā€™s cheap and nasty
Itā€™s the way she sleeps in it all and has it on all day every day. Donā€™t know how she does it.
Itā€™s disgusting, imagine the dirt and grime on them and her considering she only washes her hair once a week, perhaps she thinks the shower cleans them? Would that mean she thinks her showers are self cleaning therefore are not included in her cleaning schedule šŸ¤”

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Iā€™ve just been to that Chloes page.. so many things in one short video..
why is there two people following this pea doh with phones? The amount of people there to see him and their all with their phones out screaming! Can someone tell me who he is?! Like whatā€™s he done for people to pay a tenner to see him?
Why is arenā€™t we lils in a wheel chair? Staff in her over worn sleeveless top and awful trousers.
Why is the pea doh dressed like a baker on top and painter on the bottom?
Iā€™m all for kids being what they want and wear what they want but this Chloe is taking the piss with her son. And the fact she lets her son admire a fing pea doh, sending boys his age inappropriate pictures and sheā€™s got people on her comments saying how amazing it is. What is wrong with people! The world is fed!
Thatā€™s not Arenā€™t we Lils and if thatā€™s Staff her phone is in her hand when she said she had a day off of not having it in her hand. She would have tagged on to the girl in the wheelchair for her benefit.

Mar 8, 2024
Thatā€™s because sheā€™s cheap and nasty

Itā€™s disgusting, imagine the dirt and grime on them and her considering she only washes her hair once a week, perhaps she thinks the shower cleans them? Would that mean she thinks her showers are self cleaning therefore are not included in her cleaning schedule šŸ¤”
Sheā€™s a dirty t. She always looks filthy and the jewellery she wears looks so cheap. Bet itā€™s covered in black grime. šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢ I canā€™t wear jewellery every day bar my earrings and necklace. It absolutely sends my sensory issues wild wearing a bracelet and rings šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Mar 8, 2024
Thatā€™s not Arenā€™t we Lils and if thatā€™s Staff her phone is in her hand when she said she had a day off of not having it in her hand. She would have tagged on to the girl in the wheelchair for her benefit.
Oh ok. I just saw staff and assumed the blonde kid was arenā€™t we lils. Thatā€™s definitely staff isnā€™t it?

Mar 8, 2024
Steph id say it all to your face if I ever saw you. Id message you and say it all but you just block then use it is ā€œtrollingā€ for sympathy. Youā€™re a fing ugly t and I wouldnā€™t have an issue saying this and more to your smackhead looking face.
And also you do not love Max more than yourself. Youā€™re so full of s

Attachments

• IMG_5072.png
    IMG_5072.png
    113.8 KB · Views: 35
Mar 8, 2024
The reason we all chat here about you and the other fs is cus youā€™re all fs. Itā€™s a place we can discuss your utter vileness and we hope that more and more people read here and TL and finally realise what youā€™re all like! We all know you all read here so hopefully your weird fans will open their eyes and see you all for use are..
Hereā€™s a list..
1. Youā€™re all fs
2. You use kids to make money
3. You are all ugly as do and as times gone on youā€™re all getting uglier cus your nastiness is seeping out your pores especially bekos massive ones
4. You all have massive egos
5. Youā€™re all pathetic attention seeking liars
6. You all make up stories for sympathy
7. You all are s at adverts
8. You are all guilty of being vile people but you staff youā€™re one of the worst
9. You would all sell your grannies if meant you can be on tit tok
10. You all lie to sell crap
11. You all need to wash more
12. Your huns and fans are all crazy
13. And lastly Iā€™ll repeat it.. youā€™re all fs!