Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Playing catch up today, so the beasts meet and greet was a shambles? Got cancelled 5 mins before due to start as too busy. Teens raging! Why he’s a fing beast!!

Did any of the “influencers “ get in through the crowds to the shop??
Did it really I seen a few posts looks like it was carnage the beast should never have been in Scotland in the first place.

cntybawz

Aug 16, 2024
scotland
Playing catch up today, so the beasts meet and greet was a shambles? Got cancelled 5 mins before due to start as too busy. Teens raging! Why he’s a fing beast!!

Did any of the “influencers “ get in through the crowds to the shop??
I think the meet and greet still went ahead, it was the free golden tickets that they were supposed to hand out to the crowds got cancelled 5 minutes before.

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
I've seen loads of videos on TT of young girls complaining about being shouted and shoved by security and being told by JC team they not getting in. I'm sure I spotted steph in one waiting in the queue. She def wasn't invited and had to queue and pay like all the rest of the folk 🤣
I’m surprised she didn’t start pushing weans out the way ‘move, don’t you know who I am? I’m the bliddy ever so bizzy Beyoncé of the NE’ 😂😭