Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Steph id say it all to your face if I ever saw you. Id message you and say it all but you just block then use it is “trolling” for sympathy. You’re a fing ugly t and I wouldn’t have an issue saying this and more to your smackhead looking face.
And also you do not love Max more than yourself. You’re so full of s
Hahahahaha she avoids anywhere local where this could actually happen. Goes shopping with a bodyguard (nana or mother) at quiet times again where there’s less chance of anyone confronting her. And NEVER goes for a night on the town, in fact she hasn't been able to do that for years because of her reputation, long before Tik Tok

Last edited:
Mar 8, 2024
Hahahahaha she avoids anywhere local where this could actually happen. Goes shopping with a bodyguard (nana or mother) at quiet times again wheres there’s less chance of anyone confronting her. And NEVER goes for a night on the town, in fact she hasn't been able to do that for years because of her reputation, long before Tik Tok
She’s an embarrassment isn’t she. She’s really vile and nasty right to her core. And her nan and mum seem to be the same from what I have read

Mar 8, 2024
Wonder what questions she will her asked by herself “you’re so gorgeous can I take you on a date?”
“No I can’t date you in so in love with myself and my job. Also you’re engaged. I will show your fiancé this”
“You’re just smashing mum life. Not a question I just love you”
“Life is full of surprises and I’m just doing my best”
“You’re the best mum to max”
“I am advocate of sharing everything and I am so amazing and fantastic at everything I do”
Staff you’re just an utter bell end. Ask me a question! Why?! No one cares.
Although one question for you why are you such a fing horrible piece of s?!

Angelathom8

Apr 25, 2024
Scotland
I’ve just been to that Chloes page.. so many things in one short video..
why is there two people following this pea doh with phones? The amount of people there to see him and their all with their phones out screaming! Can someone tell me who he is?! Like what’s he done for people to pay a tenner to see him?
Why is aren’t we lils in a wheel chair? Staff in her over worn sleeveless top and awful trousers.
Why is the pea doh dressed like a baker on top and painter on the bottom?
I’m all for kids being what they want and wear what they want but this Chloe is taking the piss with her son. And the fact she lets her son admire a fing pea doh, sending boys his age inappropriate pictures and she’s got people on her comments saying how amazing it is. What is wrong with people! The world is fed!
No brands in the USA will workwith him Morphe dropped him and he's not allowed to make money from his insta platform & you tube ..step in Big Daddy Brendan ... would they take their kids to meet Prince Andrew? P Diddy, Jimmy Savile, the list can go on... they all preyed on minors .. do off bperfect and the rest of the sheep doing so just to get likes views and £££ just do off

madP

Jun 14, 2024
scotland
I wonder if she’s not posted anything actually to make everyone talk on here and give her what she wants “content”

Her morning video 🥱 boring how many times does she need to say we went to smyths ! Wholesome day when u made out it was a big event u we’re here for 🤣

She can’t even lie and say oh I didn’t know how problematic he was cause she’s up Brendon’s arse!

And she obv has b perfect stuff so she did go in unless she wants everyone here calling her a liar so she can post in a day or two with pics meeting him

She might be a t but she’s not as stupid as i thought, manipulative cow