Tattle Taylor swift thread

Garlicdep

May 23, 2023
I only know her name because someone shared an article about her.
This whole thread is just people talking about this one girl it’s just all strange and a little creepy
Yet here you are still talking about it.
Muddy puddles didn’t share the link, I think you’re looking at the wrong account pal.

Inez

Aug 1, 2024
UK
And yes, I’ve agreed with that. It was taking it too far, but it isn’t doxxing. It isn’t a serious police matter.
She took a risk and it’s bit her on the backside. It is what it is.
Yes I agree, she did.
I'm only saying it's doxxing because she didn't share the information on here, she shared elsewhere, so people actively sharing links to articles about her here, is just a bit much. I'm glad you agree about that part.

You said you are a victim of the other person doxxing so you'd understand it's not very nice right ?

Jul 17, 2024
uk
I’ve not spoken s about anyone. I simply warned people that one person isn’t the person she portrays herself as.
That’s it. Everyone has the right to be warned so they aren’t left in a vulnerable position against targeted attacks.
Right but have you ever given any context about it? Because what are you warning against exactly?

muddypuddles

Jul 8, 2024
You know
Yes I agree, she did.
I'm only saying it's doxxing because she didn't share the information on here, she shared elsewhere, so people actively sharing links to articles about her here, is just a bit much. I'm glad you agree about that part.

You said you are a victim of the other person doxxing so you'd understand it's not very nice right ?
No it isn’t nice.
But my personal information wasn’t ANYWHERE it couldn’t be found. I wasn’t online.
LS posted her information, it was in the public domain, by legislation that isn’t doxxing.

Should it be shared? No
Should she have put it on tattle? Also no.
It’s an anonymous forum for a reason to protect peoples identities.

Inez

Aug 1, 2024
UK
No it isn’t nice.
But my personal information wasn’t ANYWHERE it couldn’t be found. I wasn’t online.
LS posted her information, it was in the public domain, by legislation that isn’t doxxing.
Okay. You've made your point, and I have made mine. Both opinions can be true. It might not be illegal as you say, and yes the police have a lot going on so I wouldn't have said it was a police matter . I just wish people were a little nicer and less quick to put people's information out there, whether they did it first or not.

As far as I've read, she doesn't seem to have done anything to anyone either? I could be wrong

thealbatross

Jul 17, 2024
none
No it isn’t nice.

Should it be shared? No
Should she have put it on tattle? Also no.
It’s an anonymous forum for a reason to protect peoples identities.
So if you set up a business from your home, registered it at companies house and someone posted your name and address on here, would you think this is doxxing?

Companies house is the public domain after all.

MissAmericana

Jul 23, 2024
Denver
I’ve not spoken s about anyone. I simply warned people that one person isn’t the person she portrays herself as.
That’s it. Everyone has the right to be warned so they aren’t left in a vulnerable position against targeted attacks.
Stuff like this without any proof is talking s, imo. And it's talking s about random, normal people, not even celebrities or influencers. Don't get what your goal is other than try to intimidate this girl you claim has done you wrong.

Sorry, don't buy for a second you're trying to protect anyone.

muddypuddles

Jul 8, 2024
You know
So if you set up a business from your home, registered it at companies house and someone posted your name and address on here, would you think this is doxxing?

Companies house is the public domain after all.
No.
Morally it’s wrong. Is it doxxing. No.
This is why many people use care of addresses when setting up companies. It’s not hard to do and it is inexpensive and adds a layer of protection to the business.

The term doxxing is thrown around loosely now, just like bullying is by influencers.
As per the Oxford dictionary definition attached, it’s finding an individuals private information.
LS lost her layer of privacy when she posted her dissertation on Tattle. It became the public domain no longer personal information.
End of.

Attachments

• IMG_7980.jpeg
    IMG_7980.jpeg
    142.2 KB · Views: 2

ls2408

Jul 1, 2024
UK
No.
This is why many people use care of addresses when setting up companies. It’s not hard to do and it is inexpensive and adds a layer of protection to the business.

The term doxxing is thrown around loosely now, just like bullying is by influencers.
As per the Oxford dictionary definition attached, it’s finding an individuals private information.
LS lost her layer of privacy when she posted her dissertation on Tattle. It became the public domain no longer personal information.
End of.
Truly, why are you so obsessed with me ❤️

Garlicdep

May 23, 2023
No.

End of.
honestly you can’t argue with stupid here. Especially when these people are all registered on a gossip site designed for slagging off people.

Everyone needs to stop dogpiling as it was @bonjour hello who posted the information.

MissAmericana

Jul 23, 2024
Denver
The fact that almost no one here seems to understand the difference between someone sharing something about themselves in a specific context, and then others sharing that something elsewhere in an attempt to shame them or cower them is making me fear for the state of humanity more than I usually do.

Garlicdep

May 23, 2023
The fact that almost no one here seems to understand the difference between someone sharing something about themselves in a specific context, and then others sharing that something elsewhere in an attempt to shame them or cower them is making me fear for the state of humanity more than I usually do.
You should have a strong word with the daily mail.

muddypuddles

Jul 8, 2024
You know
Stuff like this without any proof is talking s, imo. And it's talking s about random, normal people, not even celebrities or influencers. Don't get what your goal is other than try to intimidate this girl you claim has done you wrong.

Sorry, don't buy for a second you're trying to protect anyone.
Because if I showed proof, it wouldn’t only be CYR who was exposed, would it?
Not fair on the monkeys if the organ grinder can’t keep her s together.