Tattle Taylor swift thread

bonjour hello

Aug 1, 2024
London
Can you please delete my full name? Don’t really care what else you want to say but this is out of order @Admin
I think it's in the public domain. I saw it on the other place?

I'm sorry @Admin if I broke the rules I don't know how to delete but do if I crossed the line. I don't care about this person my beef is with rita

ls2408

Jul 1, 2024
UK

I'm sorry @Admin if I broke the rules I don't know how to delete but do if I crossed the line. I don't care about this person my beef is with rita
This is not your information to share, and you’ve now posted an article with my photo as well. @Admin please delete

bonjour hello

Aug 1, 2024
London
Except no one knew about that back then?
Ok I need to read this thread and the one linked. This stuff is spilling over from the other private chats nothing to do with Taylor.
Rita is 100% nasty 🐮 but I don't think she's involved in paedophilia. At least I hope not.
Off to work now and sorry if I offended anyone that's got caught in the crossfires of rita!

Beanflicker

Mar 4, 2024

You say sorry but just made it even worse? Hmm, suspicious.

muddypuddles

Jul 8, 2024
You know

Why are you taking it too far? What has this got to do with CYR?

Aug 1, 2024
----

Delete this right now. This is a serious police matter.

Garlicdep

May 23, 2023
This is not your information to share, and you’ve now posted an article with my photo as well. @Admin please delete
I don’t agree with the information being posted. After searching you on TL, you posted the link to your dissertation and was ok with everyone calling you by your real name (your words. I’m not posting it on here).

So is this where they’ve got that from? Not saying it’s ok at all, but do be more careful online. It’s not worth it.

Dissertation looks awesome though, really well done!!

Last edited:

muddypuddles

Jul 8, 2024
You know
Delete this right now. This is a serious police matter.
With all respect do you not think the police have enough to deal with, without including deranged swifties? Looking above it looks like she posted this on a public forum first, so it’s no longer considered doxing.

LS should’ve considered this when she first shared her dissertation & announced she was going to be live on the radio discussing Taylor Swift.

iRemember

Jul 31, 2024
Glasgow
I don't know who this LS is. But what were people ever thinking inviting CYR into a safe space? She's got thousands of hateful comments where she spews venom about other women's faces, bodies etc. She may of seemed OK on the TS thread but look at her posts elsewhere. Thousands in this vein.

Attachments

• CCYR.png
    CCYR.png
    192 KB · Views: 30
  • CYR.png
    CYR.png
    77 KB · Views: 30

Inez

Aug 1, 2024
UK
From what I remember, LS did not share a link to an article about her - yes she shared her dissertation, and probably regrets that now considering all of this, but this article has been searched for. It doesn't sit right with me at all. This whole thread now seems like vendetta against two specific people when surely its talking about the thread in general. LS mentioned above that they are banned, so its not relevant?

@Admin I really think this should be removed? As well as all mentions of their name.

muddypuddles

Jul 8, 2024
You know
From what I remember, LS did not share a link to an article about her - yes she shared her dissertation, and probably regrets that now considering all of this, but this article has been searched for. It doesn't sit right with me at all. This whole thread now seems like vendetta against two specific people when surely its talking about the thread in general. LS mentioned above that they are banned, so its not relevant?

@Admin I really think this should be removed? As well as all mentions of their name.
She doxxed herself. It’s in the public domain. Had she not posted her dissertation with her legal name & announced she was on the radio where everyone tuned in and again disclosed her name, it wouldn’t have been found.
She wanted the infamy on the Tattle thread and now she doesn’t like it.

Attachments

• IMG_7965.jpeg
    IMG_7965.jpeg
    175.6 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_7964.jpeg
    IMG_7964.jpeg
    219.2 KB · Views: 19

Inez

Aug 1, 2024
UK
She doxxed herself. It’s in the public domain. Had she not posted her dissertation with her legal name & announced she was on the radio where everyone tuned in and again disclosed her name, it wouldn’t have been found.
She wanted the infamy on the Tattle thread and now she doesn’t like it.
Maybe, but that's on them isn't it? I don't think it's anybody else's place to carry on with it. If people want to go back to the tattle threads and find out that way, that's down to LS sharing that. I just think it's wrong to share it again in a completely different place.

You said yourself a few posts back it was taking it too far. I agree with that statement.