Tattle Taylor swift thread

thealbatross

Jul 17, 2024
none
Sorry I didn’t mean to de rail the thread. I dunno why I’m being mentioned but I just needed to make it clear. I’d also like to add I’ve never had an issue with Rita, she’s never wronged anyone from the group as far as I’m aware. I think folk are confused with other members.
Soz about me, I’ll say no more. Back to being freaks the rest of u
Nah I don’t mean you. I mean the people mentioning issues with you and Rita. I think If they have personal grievances they should just block and move on.

thealbatross

Jul 17, 2024
none
I wondered why the Taylor thread has been so quiet. Has everyone left and formed a group chat then?
Maybe people are on a combined Taylor and Travis thread? Some couples have threads I think? I’m not a big Travis fan tbf. I was put off when he made those weird comments about women and shoved his coach

Garlicdep

May 23, 2023
Says the one rabidly obsessing over some random group chat.
the not bothered one is back.

You’ve got 29 comments dedicated to this thread alone. I have 28, which also contribute to other threads. Go through my comments and point out my obsessiveness with the “group chat”. Please do it, humour me 😂

IMG_3828.jpeg

muddypuddles

Jul 8, 2024
You know
the not bothered one is back.

You’ve got 29 comments dedicated to this thread alone. I have 28, which also contribute to other threads. Go through my comments and point out my obsessiveness with the “group chat”. Please do it, humour me 😂

IMG_3828.jpeg
Stupid is as stupid does. It’ll never sink in with them

bonjour hello

Aug 1, 2024
London
what you’re saying here is, if I/we share a news story, I/we need to make sure that I/we contact the people who are mentioned in the article for consent? Make it make sense…

It’s also not hers. It’s property of the author/publisher but whatever, I still don’t think you get it 🐌

We all agreed it was wrong of the person who originally posted the article, because it was, morally speaking.
I've never heard of someone going to contact someone mentioned in a newspaper article if they would mind it being shared!
Once you agree to it being published it's in the public domain.
I would think it's weird seeking out someone to ask their permission to share their public newspaper article.

pitooth

Jul 16, 2024
Manchester
Lots of us don't trust ritas. Hence why there's been other chats created where she's not deliberately not been invited. But no on has made anything of substance as to what she's apparently done. So we have no idea who to believe!

Jul 17, 2024
uk
Lots of us don't trust ritas. Hence why there's been other chats created where she's not deliberately not been invited. But no on has made anything of substance as to what she's apparently done. So we have no idea who to believe!
So you don’t trust her for absolutely no reason? Low key seems like bullying to me

iRemember

Jul 31, 2024
Glasgow
So you don’t trust her for absolutely no reason? Low key seems like bullying to me
CYR has been bullying influencers for years on tattle. She was one of the most vile on the Imogen thread where they were saying they wanted to punch her in the throat.
I've not heard of the other people on this thread that have had issues with her but not at all suprised she's rubbed many the wrong way!

thealbatross

Jul 17, 2024
none
You people going on about block and move on need to take your own advice and block and move on from this user you don’t like.

Either that or have a glass yourself and lighten the do up.

thealbatross

Jul 17, 2024
none
Awwww, no you’re right, I’m gutted. A meet up with a bunch of people in sexless relationships and making bracelets to fill that void would be so entertaining.

PS. Your username is so fitting 💀
You seem awfully interested in the sex lives of strangers.

Are you disappointed that they still won’t shag you

wormpoohead

Aug 1, 2024
london
Hiya love. I normally lurk on CC and watch Kayleigh’s thread aka Moaning Mum aka Jiggly Jugs & Lou Vickers but was just having a snurge (yknow me I am a noseeeyyyyy b) as I put my kids to bed and saw this and just had to make an account. (Since you know me so well you know I’ve watched good ole KK & Lou for years)
I’d like to clarify I’ve not “doxxed” anyone.
I left the new baby chat at the start of the year because I had s going on, I then had a house fire (you wanna see photos of my cremated soil pipe it was quite the journey🤣) and removed every single person off that chat off my social media, & I’ve not spoken to any of the group since. Neos husband even blocked me, I must’ve really upset the ring leader 🤗
I dunno why Rita is being called out and I certainly don’t have a fing clue why my names being dragged into this I can’t stand Taylor Swift and don’t understand the hype. and I honestly couldn’t give two fs about the group chat anymore, the majority of them were spineless backstabbing fs. 😂
So if you wanna call me out, you’ve got my number kid, give us a bell innit, let’s discuss why you think I’d do such a thing? Better yet why don’t you come on here with your own name, much like I am.
Or can’t you? I look forward to my phone ringing, until then please keep my name out of YOUR mouth.
Hiya “love.” Perhaps you need to ask then why so many of your old friends are throwing your name into the mix? Along with CYR.
Does contacting someone’s abusive ex husband while in a custody battle not ring any bells? Turning against others in the group who thought of you all as friends/a support network when you got bored and doxxing them. Threatening to contact workplaces etc? If it’s all bullshit, I’m listening, but someone is responsible and it’s always the same names being thrown into the ring. No smoke without fire.