Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 9, 2024
Is she bloody off her head? The cats will just jump over the side fence to get out anyway? She can’t think one fence will keep them off the railway? Never mind the bloody garden you skanky cow - you need a joiner to replace the 80s doors and cabinets and a plasterer for the vile Artex - no to mention a plumber cos you will be getting lurgy from that literal s hole! ! PRIORITIES WOMAN !

lazymoo

Mar 11, 2024
uk
I can do that on here..buy it says not open for further replies on other group 🙄😌 Odd! I may as well stamp my feet like a spoilt brat right now. If there was a Halloween tree here I wud fling it! 🤣
I believe they locked the other group and moved it here to make the website easier to use and apparently to control the trolls better
*thread not group 🤣 not enough coffee 🤣

Mar 8, 2024
So she wanted her edge trimmed but the guys managed to persuade her to remove it?? 🤔🤔🤔 sounds to me that the guy is trying to rip her off.
Yeah and got his mate involved to add to her expense. She’s a dope. The size of the edge. Why would you just remove it. When it could be neatened up. She just wants to show off her garden is being done by two men. 😂😂😂 oh Aimee you are a prize winning bell end

Mar 8, 2024
Beautifully wrote 💜 we don’t all know each other but the fact that we feel comfortable coming here, giving and receiving support is special. And the banter puts a smile on my face and gives plenty of laughs.
Feel the same ❤️ and the banter is 👌 always find myself laughing at my phone! It's actually replaced TT for the laughs for me! Too many ads and cnuts like Aimee and Vav 😫🙄

Muggle

Mar 8, 2024
What a fing knob! The bloody hedge doesn't need cutting down or removing, just trimmed back a bit (lot). It will massively insulate the noise from the train track, much better than what they are planning to replace it with. And as for easily maintained plants, hope they will be plastic, cos she doesnt maintain do all, the bone idle, useless, money orientated, begging, cockwaffling, beige dinner serving, grease ridden, filthy sweaty thundercunt 😡😡

SleepyLion

Mar 9, 2024
Of course your dad was with you he paying for the fing thing!

Also if it a gardener her dad has used himself why didn’t he come to do the garden instead of her roping D2 into it? 🤔

And if he a good gardener he would know it illegal to remove the hedge during the bird nesting season!

Attachments

• IMG_1936.jpeg
    IMG_1936.jpeg
    207.4 KB · Views: 83
Mar 8, 2024
I've logger out and in again and still can't comment/post. Pissed off! I cba with it this morning. Didn't sleep...massive headache and can't be doing with figuring this out.
Sorry for moaning guts.. really... but this isn't fair.(now I sound like a child who can't go out to play.. however I wud liken it to that feeling.. 47 going on 7 right now)
😌🙄😌🙄😌🙄
Oh no 😞 please @Admin can you look at this ?
@noseyneighbour perhaps leave it for now and come back on later when you're feeling better? Don't want you getting pissed off 😔 and leaving. Xxx ❤️😘

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
He/they said they’re getting error messages and I wonder if it’s the new page situation we all were in yesterday but no idea how to help them haha
That’s strange it says they have been active I just tagged you and them in the support group section and it says “last seen viewing” and it was only an hour ago 🤷‍♀️

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
I've logger out and in again and still can't comment/post. Pissed off! I cba with it this morning. Didn't sleep...massive headache and can't be doing with figuring this out.
Sorry for moaning guts.. really... but this isn't fair.(now I sound like a child who can't go out to play.. however I wud liken it to that feeling.. 47 going on 7 right now)
😌🙄😌🙄😌🙄
Breath!
It doesn’t let me click the green button either that’s no longer a write post icon it’s a leave group one so I have to scroll to the box at the bottom ❤️