Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
My nan is 85, if I walked into the house and she was talking to her phone (not that she even knows how to use one) about hosepipes I think I’d be phoning the crisis team at this point thinking something was badly wrong 🤣 I’m very close to my Nan she’s more the type to pour me a baileys and tell me to catch an F***ing grip if she caught me doing anything like what the crusty crabs film.
Crusty crabs 🤣🤣🤣
Absolutely same!!! My nan would have been the same!! But mainly like who the hell are you talking to? 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
Mar 9, 2024
Dear wendy
You need to give your head a wobble- don’t you care how bad you come across as a mother. Aimee isn’t 10 and treating her like she is is what makes her as vile as she is? Stop with the blood sickening gushing ffs! I’ve got 2 grown girls - like you and I love them with all my heart. Both professional real independent women raising well mannered little ones - both happy and settled with beautiful homes. They can both be out of order sometimes and believe me I make no bones of telling them straight what I think. I’d fight to the death for them but I won’t blow sunshine up their backsides for no reason. They are both treated equally as are my grandkids. I wouldn’t pander to tantrums when they were toddlers so it certainly wouldn’t wash now. Truth is you have raised a skanky, dirty, man mad monster with no morals, hygiene or basic empathy. I can only assume that Charlie had more input from her father and his side of the family because at least she seams relatively normal. Between you and Aimee you are repeating the cycle with Harper? Are you not ashamed of yourself at all? Charlie is - As clear as day an afterthought- tolerated but not wanted. It’s heartbreaking! What is it about Aimee that is so appealing to you? Her dads cash? No wonder she is as bad a parent as she is - monkey see monkey do ! Shame on you you old slapper!