Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 8, 2024
Dear wendy
You need to give your head a wobble- don’t you care how bad you come across as a mother. Aimee isn’t 10 and treating her like she is is what makes her as vile as she is? Stop with the blood sickening gushing ffs! I’ve got 2 grown girls - like you and I love them with all my heart. Both professional real independent women raising well mannered little ones - both happy and settled with beautiful homes. They can both be out of order sometimes and believe me I make no bones of telling them straight what I think. I’d fight to the death for them but I won’t blow sunshine up their backsides for no reason. They are both treated equally as are my grandkids. I wouldn’t pander to tantrums when they were toddlers so it certainly wouldn’t wash now. Truth is you have raised a skanky, dirty, man mad monster with no morals, hygiene or basic empathy. I can only assume that Charlie had more input from her father and his side of the family because at least she seams relatively normal. Between you and Aimee you are repeating the cycle with Harper? Are you not ashamed of yourself at all? Charlie is - As clear as day an afterthought- tolerated but not wanted. It’s heartbreaking! What is it about Aimee that is so appealing to you? Her dads cash? No wonder she is as bad a parent as she is - monkey see monkey do ! Shame on you you old slapper!
👏👏👏
Hope she reads this !
But I think she would be just like Aimee and wouldn't take anything on board!
I'd say something has definitely happened with Charlie 😔😞 hopefully she has fed them off !

Mar 8, 2024
Breath!
It doesn’t let me click the green button either that’s no longer a write post icon it’s a leave group one so I have to scroll to the box at the bottom ❤️
That's what I see at the bottom. I'm not staying where I can't comment like a newbie. It's bollocks! Will just stay on other group and leave this one as it is just not right! 🤬🥺

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240518_143222_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20240518_143222_Samsung Internet.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 79

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
That's what I see at the bottom. I'm not staying where I can't comment like a newbie. It's bollocks! Will just stay on other group and leave this one as it is just not right! 🤬🥺
That’s the old thread babe and it’s Locked now and this is the only one we can comment on now.
Could of had some warning it was all gonna change as it is confusing 🙈

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
That’s me blocked on granny s bags account and had to say something 🤣

Also been speaking with MTH on TikTok and it’s not D2 .
Seems Catpiss has a habit of destroying several Xmas trees in October and makes you think how much psycho anger has H heard and seen.

ANGER MANAGEMENT NEEDED
AA SERIOUSLY NEEDED
BUS PASS NEEDED SOON

CATPISS I bet your hating the fact I am talking to one of your exes privately and got to say he sounds like a lovely guy.
He literally went from Miss Piggy with you to supermodel with his new beautiful partner who he has been with for a very long time.

⚠️ Possible TW ⚠️

JUST TO REFRESH YOUR THICK SKULL CATPISS THAT THE FAKE PREGNANCY TESTS DIDN'T WORK WITH HIM EITHER DID THEY.
YOUR KNOWN TO TRY AND TRAP MEN TO STAY WITH YOU SO FAKE BEING PREGNANT YOU DISGUSTING VILE t.
YOU DON’T EVEN GIVE A s ABOUT YOUR DAUGHTER AND HAD HER TO TRAP ANDY AND ALL THIS PROVES THAT YOU ARE SERIOUSLY fED IN THE HEAD AND TRULY ARE A MARTHA 🖕🖕🖕🖕

Attachments

• IMG_4037.jpeg
    IMG_4037.jpeg
    162.6 KB · Views: 130
  • IMG_4041.jpeg
    IMG_4041.jpeg
    172.9 KB · Views: 132
Mar 20, 2024
uk
Know exactly what you mean ❤️
By 26 I had lived on my own for 10yrs but took care of myself much younger than that even when at home. So even though there were challenges and tough times it shapes you as a person! We are the definition of independent women not that spoiled brat who's had everything handed to her and continues to!
Xx
Love this! I moved out at 22, no partner, 2 doggies to look after, I’m a dab hand at DIY and there’s absolutely nothing i won’t do by myself! If anything it gives you a sense of pride to do things yourself! It has challenges but you’re right, it does shape me as a person xx

bonkers40

Mar 16, 2024
newcastle

Seems Catpiss has a habit of destroying several Xmas trees in October and makes you think how much psycho anger has H heard and seen.

ANGER MANAGEMENT NEEDED
AA SERIOUSLY NEEDED
BUS PASS NEEDED SOON

CATPISS I bet your hating the fact I am talking to one of your exes privately and got to say he sounds like a lovely guy.
He literally went from Miss Piggy with you to supermodel with his new beautiful partner who he has been with for a very long time.

⚠️ Possible TW ⚠️

JUST TO REFRESH YOUR THICK SKULL CATPISS THAT THE FAKE PREGNANCY TESTS DIDN'T WORK WITH HIM EITHER DID THEY.
YOUR KNOWN TO TRY AND TRAP MEN TO STAY WITH YOU SO FAKE BEING PREGNANT YOU DISGUSTING VILE t.
YOU DON’T EVEN GIVE A s ABOUT YOUR DAUGHTER AND HAD HER TO TRAP ANDY AND ALL THIS PROVES THAT YOU ARE SERIOUSLY fED IN THE HEAD AND TRULY ARE A MARTHA 🖕🖕🖕🖕
Love this lol

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024

ANGER MANAGEMENT NEEDED
AA SERIOUSLY NEEDED
BUS PASS NEEDED SOON

⚠️ Possible TW ⚠️

No way birkdale cat flaps I thought that a legit business at first 😭😭😭😭🤣

Firesquaw

Mar 8, 2024
Her mom is off her rocker and forgets she has 2 daughters, doing a massive speech on a blue tick how about praise Charlie!!! Her son is well mannered not a brat like H ,she holds down a full time job ,always comes on camera clean not looking like she's been dug up ,you're a s mom wendy wide legs ...
I had a nosy at Charlie’s live last night. She looked clean & tidy and her bedroom is clutter free. How she can bear to go and eat in her sisters house is beyond me.I’d be afraid to even have a cuppa tea in thon house