Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 20, 2024
uk
I’m lucky enough to be on the new migraine jabs as I would have 25-28 migraines a month.

Yes, I have this. I can’t form sentences, I get words mixed up and my mind is just completely blank. I’m sorry you have been through this
You had 25-38 migraines a month ?!?!?!
My good god. Bless you !!!!!!
Are the jabs working for you? I hope they are. I couldn’t cope to be in that state ever again 😫

lazymoo

Mar 11, 2024
uk
Well well well … what a f*cking day I’ve had.
AWFUL MIGRAINE WHEN AT WORK had to come home. Vision went, pain in head, shakes, and (this is a new one) I had such bad confusion! I couldn’t think of words to form a sentence! Like I just couldn’t form the right words to say! Has anyone else experienced this before? It was so scary. I felt like one of my clients with dementia. I was told to go to A&E but honestly I just wanted my bed and see how I felt after sleep. Thank god I’ve slept and feel a lot better now, slight pain in the head but at least I can bloody SPEAK!

Was sooooo pissed off as I have been looking forward to boxing for months! I thought please noooo I can’t be ill 🤣

Am I taking it too far blaming MTH for this? He fed with my head last night think hes broke it 🤣🤣
I get the confusion too, in the lead up and after, defo a migraine symptom
Glad your feeling better 🥰

Keep your friends close and enemies closer ey Karen 😉
Karen tried to follow me on one of my TikTok accounts, Karen got deleted. I don’t like two faced snakey snake sycophants. So when you read here again snakey snake Karen this is for you. 🖕🖕🖕🖕🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍

Attachments

• 54B63DA2-77F7-4D4C-AD69-9F85DB793C7A.jpeg
    54B63DA2-77F7-4D4C-AD69-9F85DB793C7A.jpeg
    137.6 KB · Views: 43