Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Can you imagine if they did a real Q&A I’d ❤️❤️❤️❤️ I’d definitely like to know what happened in the hotel room
How sticky is the kitchen floor?

Does she actually get out of the bath any cleaner than when she got it cos it’s minging?

Did you ever see a vegetable in that hovel - other than olga?

Did you ever use the D mug?

Is her Fanny as fat as it actually looks?

Are her sheets crusty?

Does she stink of piss, old cheese and digestive biscuits ?

Lastly simply …..HOW COULD YOU MATE? 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
And one more thing.... What kind of super sonic antibiotics did they prescribe you to recover? 🤢😭

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Absolutely love this and you both should be proud of who you are today and what you have overcome to be the strong independent woman you are today ❤️❤️
Couldn't agree more 👏🏼 I have been in tears many a time on here.. a lot from killing myself laughing granted 😂 some of the funniest people I've never met on here 😂 but a fair few times through so many genuine heartfelt posts ❤️ Honestly I've said it before but I don't know how some of you are still standing!! Incredible bunch of bitches you all are who I know for a fact I'd class as my friends and I wouldn't even have to pay you!! I insist you all go and pour yourself a Kylie and cheers to yourself on your phone screen ❤️🥂😍

RainbowBright

Mar 8, 2024
You had 25-38 migraines a month ?!?!?!
My good god. Bless you !!!!!!
Are the jabs working for you? I hope they are. I couldn’t cope to be in that state ever again 😫
Yeah they are and reduced them massively thank god. I’d tried everything and didn’t ever think I’d get a good quality of life. Migraines run in the family for every female so even my daughter has suffered since she was 6 years old.

cate

Apr 16, 2024
merseyside
I'm 4 pages left to catch up on put my god I thought I couldn't get back on ha! Please don't forget about me hahahaha. Cant bloody believe what I've just watched!😱 Wendy! You are more deluded than ur precious daughter is!!! What about ur other daughter!!!!!!! How can u not only treat them differently but publicly! Its Charley who needs the pat on the back although she doesn't seem to do all she does for any validation! She seems to be a great mum and person who sustains her life. Other than a few bits she could do with tweaking like talking about R dad etc she's actually a head strong woman! If u should be proud of anything is that ur daughter can stand on her own 2 feet! Not like ur princess fish flaps getting her 70 year old dad to carry fing wardrobes down a flight of stairs or you running round every time child aimee needs something screwing! Absolute shambles!..
Catpiss you are a fing skank! Dirty lying cock sucking pig! M&s should definitely give u a deal in the percy pig section! Show them how it's done ey! Imagen having a celebration for a blue tick eh! Like what the actually do! Like doing my Health and social care diploma and my Maths again english getting grade A in both seems to be pointless when all u have to do is parade around in front of a phone like a manic self centered mad woman and con the world! You are an embarrassment to women! Piss off!
Sorry ladies 😂😂😂😂😂 triggered ha xx
She’s a classic Arsehole! And a Lazy one at that!
IMG_9425.jpeg

Regina.GG

Apr 23, 2024
leeds
When H says, ' I've got a video on my phone! Sounds just like her mother! Can't put my finger on its like her talking mannerisms are over acted, like her mum does in front of the camera. She is totally detached from nature in my opinion, in some sentences she sounds her age but in others she sounds much younger. I feel for her because let me tell you Aimee will not be able to cope with whats coming with sencondary school! She needs to really nip that duckinf bab talk, cakey wake, narnies, Monkey! in the bud and prepare Harper for what will be some of her toughest years in her childhood. X

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Imagine choosing a sound that says “take it all back” and “keep me up all night”

When you’re literally going on a celebration with your granny vagina flashing mum and your child, for a BLUE TICK.

Couldn’t pull a door let alone a man!
A blue tick won’t hold her hair back for her when she vomits or hold her hand.
If that’s what makes her happy then good for her, I’d prefer my life thanks with zero blue ticks. Must dash Aimee, off to Malibu now for a lunch date with lots of friends 👍🏼🤪