Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 8, 2024
That’s the old thread babe and it’s Locked now and this is the only one we can comment on now.
Could of had some warning it was all gonna change as it is confusing 🙈
How the do did i end up there... I always go to last page and work back...
I've just seen this "jump to new thread at top" I thought they had merged them. So everyone has to go to bottom of page to write a new comment now?
Thank you ❤️ I need to catch up now. Just got home from shops. How did your meet up go? xx

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240518_190522_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20240518_190522_Samsung Internet.jpg
    117.5 KB · Views: 56

pussycatchat

Mar 9, 2024
The never ending takeaways are becoming apparent
OMG!!! I JUST COMMENTED HERE THAT SHE LOOKS 5 MONTHS PREGNANT!!!! fING STOMACH ON HER !!!! and before anyone starts I'm not ripping into bigger girls but girls who say they're a size 10 when it's clear THEYRE A fING SIZE 14-16 NEED RIPPING INTO !!!! COZ THEYRE LYING BASTARDS

Mar 8, 2024
I’m 48 however people don’t believe I’m that old everyone thinks I’m in my 30s .. I don’t have any skin care range just soap
And water and maybe a bit of Nivia, I’m outside all day tending to horses and walking dogs and have never used spf bad I know but clearly done me no harm at all
Same..no one believes I have a nearly 18 and 24 year old. My daughter says i look my age but she's just a cowbag to me 🤷‍♀️

Mar 8, 2024
I’m 40, I moved out at 17, married at 19, had a baby at 21. I’m grateful I’ve had the privilege to get to the age I am, I have had so many around me die young.

Honestly my nearly 16 year old daughter has more maturity and maternal instinct than that thing.

Not everyone will like you but if you have that many people disliking you as she does you’d think you’d really take a step back and look at yourself wouldn’t you?
💯

May 17, 2024
Hampshire
And that video Wendy posted just shows how out of touch Harold is being a child!! Disgusted at feeding animals. Surely she should be used to the smell with that flee pit her mother keeps her in. I know she is a child but she really is not likeable in my eyes in that video
That child comes across as so disrespectful and ungrateful in that video 😠also I don't know about anyone else but what's with Bendy calling her babe?? Now that gives me the ick big time 🤮 does anyone else say that to their grandchildren? I certainly don't, I call them by their names. Sorry don't mean to offend anyone 😊

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
She will be sitting there getting drunk with Wendy while her childs sat on her phone. She's not someone to look up to in any way and people that idolise her need a word with themselves but tbh I think she enables all of those doing the same as her. She makes them feel its OK to be a s parent.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240518_192202_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20240518_192202_Instagram.jpg
    183.3 KB · Views: 36

pussycatchat

Mar 9, 2024
I hope to god she doesn't tell anyone at the big age if 38 she is out celebrating a blue tick on tiktok. How embarrassing!
She's a MASSIVE t so shel probably take great pleasure in telling everyone .... 😂😂🤣🤣😂😂 I'd be like "right ok ..fing bellend,piss off....you ain't cured cancer " she's a fing smelly, dirty, sweaty, puffy nippled, crusty knickered, wrinkly ball sack of a waste of fING AIR!!!

Mar 8, 2024
Also love this 💕 we have so many strong women on this group, single or with partners.
I honestly think her goal is to be exactly where she is today, still doing TT but with some man by her side. I can't see either of those happening for her.
My goal now is to see and support my son going to uni. I'd like a little cottage in the country and a place in the sun for the winter months ( gotta have a dream right!) and when I picture this it's always with just myself and a few fur babies 💕
This group is such a lovely bunch and the community we have made is ❤️ it is so good to see the likes of Aimee and Vav are a minority! TF!
Excuse me...the goal involves me and the animal rescue🙃🤣❤️

TillyLou

Mar 9, 2024
Trollsville Village in Trollerton
OMG!!! I JUST COMMENTED HERE THAT SHE LOOKS 5 MONTHS PREGNANT!!!! fING STOMACH ON HER !!!! and before anyone starts I'm not ripping into bigger girls but girls who say they're a size 10 when it's clear THEYRE A fING SIZE 14-16 NEED RIPPING INTO !!!! COZ THEYRE LYING BASTARDS

Exactly! Just own it. She won’t get trolled for being honest. I can imagine it could make some people feel s about their own figures and weight when she’s claiming to be a 10-12, when she actually looks bigger than that.

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
Just pinched this off the other site (thanks guys 😊) I dont remember seeing those sliders she's wearing in any of her 'hauls'. That sort of money on a pair of nasty looking glorified flipflops?!?! fing hell, so relatable!! 😮😡 Screenshot_20240518-192407_Chrome.jpg
She really thinks cause its designer its something its not. They aren't worth a tenner ffs