Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 8, 2024
Honestly she is so infuriating!! Getting another lawn down too because she couldn't even look at the last one let alone look after it! 🙄
Also the privacy will be gone once that hedge has gone (love that for her!)
Didn't know that re nesting season 😞😡😡 she won't even care even if she did know ! Rules and laws do not apply to these wankers 😡
Exactly. Agree with everything u just said. Also.. I actually feel bad as I've been in the garden more..cutting brambles and ivy back. Won't do any more...being made aware of this. 🥺❤️

Mar 8, 2024
There is nothing wrong with the hedge other than it needs a trim. Surely it's safer for the babies to keep it than to change it for a fence. Interesting her dad is always there for any big decisions about the house. It might be shamies house on paper but GTW makes the decisions about the house 🤔
And/or she's just incapable of doing or arranging things on her own. Stunted at 15 years old I think!!

Kassi367

Mar 23, 2024
Bolton
Omfg thought I’d been kicked out the group Hags! Took me a minute to find out where you all went! So miss fing piggy has ate her way to been verified! massive hands massive face ugly as s personality ! Ex’s creeping out of the woodwork! love that for you! Smug as s on a video that has pretty much halfed the size of your fat heed! and poor Charlie left out again by the slags of Birkdale … hope your next se is a hedgehog and you can’t find your stinking arse wipes!

Mar 8, 2024
Dear wendy
You need to give your head a wobble- don’t you care how bad you come across as a mother. Aimee isn’t 10 and treating her like she is is what makes her as vile as she is? Stop with the blood sickening gushing ffs! I’ve got 2 grown girls - like you and I love them with all my heart. Both professional real independent women raising well mannered little ones - both happy and settled with beautiful homes. They can both be out of order sometimes and believe me I make no bones of telling them straight what I think. I’d fight to the death for them but I won’t blow sunshine up their backsides for no reason. They are both treated equally as are my grandkids. I wouldn’t pander to tantrums when they were toddlers so it certainly wouldn’t wash now. Truth is you have raised a skanky, dirty, man mad monster with no morals, hygiene or basic empathy. I can only assume that Charlie had more input from her father and his side of the family because at least she seams relatively normal. Between you and Aimee you are repeating the cycle with Harper? Are you not ashamed of yourself at all? Charlie is - As clear as day an afterthought- tolerated but not wanted. It’s heartbreaking! What is it about Aimee that is so appealing to you? Her dads cash? No wonder she is as bad a parent as she is - monkey see monkey do ! Shame on you you old slapper!
Very very well said 👏 ❤️

Mar 8, 2024
That’s me blocked on granny s bags account and had to say something 🤣

Also been speaking with MTH on TikTok and it’s not D2 .
Seems Catpiss has a habit of destroying several Xmas trees in October and makes you think how much psycho anger has H heard and seen.

ANGER MANAGEMENT NEEDED
AA SERIOUSLY NEEDED
BUS PASS NEEDED SOON

CATPISS I bet your hating the fact I am talking to one of your exes privately and got to say he sounds like a lovely guy.
He literally went from Miss Piggy with you to supermodel with his new beautiful partner who he has been with for a very long time.

⚠️ Possible TW ⚠️

JUST TO REFRESH YOUR THICK SKULL CATPISS THAT THE FAKE PREGNANCY TESTS DIDN'T WORK WITH HIM EITHER DID THEY.
YOUR KNOWN TO TRY AND TRAP MEN TO STAY WITH YOU SO FAKE BEING PREGNANT YOU DISGUSTING VILE t.
YOU DON’T EVEN GIVE A s ABOUT YOUR DAUGHTER AND HAD HER TO TRAP ANDY AND ALL THIS PROVES THAT YOU ARE SERIOUSLY fED IN THE HEAD AND TRULY ARE A MARTHA 🖕🖕🖕🖕
So it's James then? Did he say why he posts about sevda etc?

Mar 8, 2024
Love this! I moved out at 22, no partner, 2 doggies to look after, I’m a dab hand at DIY and there’s absolutely nothing i won’t do by myself! If anything it gives you a sense of pride to do things yourself! It has challenges but you’re right, it does shape me as a person xx
Absolutely And you sound like you are an amazing person I'd like to add!
I'd rather be us any day of the week (especially you being 26 🤣🤣) xxx