Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
Harper always has to share her food with Wendy. Either chip in and buy your own wendy or aimee stop being so tight with everyone but yourself. You said she needed bigger pizzas now and not the baby ones! Well you might as well give her a baby one if you are making her share. And that bag of chips isn't enough for the 3 of you so Harper will get a hand ful of them if even! Disgrace!

Mar 8, 2024
I've finally caught up from earlier but although I've been liking, laughing, loving and vomiting from all the posts 🤣I dare not reply as keep losing where I am at!!! 😳😔😫😁
Anyway, @noseyneighbour glad you are sorted and of course, our rural rescue retreat is my goal with you ❤️ you, me and the wee donkeys against the world 😁😘
@Kassi367 @Regina.GG @Regina.G so glad you found your way here and anyone else I've missed 💕
See those 2 slags have been busy deleting and blocking while they've been out! What a fun night eh it must be so good to be them 🤣 are they home now and continuing to drink? Wanker Wendy driving home again ??
Has anyone seen comments on Charlie's posts. It must be so sad to see it written in black and white what she already knows. I really do feel for her 😔😔 I'd love her to meet someone nice and make a life for herself away from those two toxic tarts 😡 I'd even forgive her favouring the sibling but so blatantly obvious she favours H too.
Sorry it's a bit long but who knows where I'll end up once I press reply 🤣🤣🤣😳

Mar 9, 2024
I've finally caught up from earlier but although I've been liking, laughing, loving and vomiting from all the posts 🤣I dare not reply as keep losing where I am at!!! 😳😔😫😁
Anyway, @noseyneighbour glad you are sorted and of course, our rural rescue retreat is my goal with you ❤️ you, me and the wee donkeys against the world 😁😘
@Kassi367 @Regina.GG @Regina.G so glad you found your way here and anyone else I've missed 💕
See those 2 slags have been busy deleting and blocking while they've been out! What a fun night eh it must be so good to be them 🤣 are they home now and continuing to drink? Wanker Wendy driving home again ??
Has anyone seen comments on Charlie's posts. It must be so sad to see it written in black and white what she already knows. I really do feel for her 😔😔 I'd love her to meet someone nice and make a life for herself away from those two toxic tarts 😡 I'd even forgive her favouring the sibling but so blatantly obvious she favours H too.
Sorry it's a bit long but who knows where I'll end up once I press reply 🤣🤣🤣😳
It’s doing my head in that when I reply it shoots me to the end and then I’m messing about for ages to get back to where I was! Thought it was just me!

TillyLou

Mar 9, 2024
Trollsville Village in Trollerton
I never body shame anyone, I can’t talk 😂
But it’s the fkn lies, she lies about her size, but we call all see she’s stacking on the weight, even the filters aren’t filtering like they used to.

She just needs to own it. There’s no shame in being underweight, overweight, curvy, small tits, saggy tits, flat arse, fat arse, stretch marks etc.
Women’s bodies go through so much and change due to pregnancies, hormones, lifestyle etc.
unfortunately body shaming does happen, but if you keep it real you won’t get people pointing out the very obvious filters or editing which she is using.
I can’t help but wonder whether some of her followers see her size as similar to theirs but because she says she fits in sizes 10-12, it could make them feel crap because they need a bigger size, if that makes sense?