Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Apr 1, 2024
Ireland
Tbh I think she was the toxic one in the relationships, I think she tore that Halloween tree down in rage and wrecked that hotel in the lakes aswell due to arguments with D2

I would completely agree with this. In fact i would be in no doubt that this is the truth. Definite confirmation will hopefully come in time but i am convinced beyond reasonable doubt already. Poor H having to put up with the fallout of all aimee's crap.

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
Why does chunky hole always order a massive meal for herself and have her mum and harper share. She is such a wee porker isn't she? I'm embarrassed at Wendy video also saying about it being an achievement...........she has confirmed her identity...........right up there with Nelson Mandela and mother Theresa............

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
jigsaw, stop quoting me you little weirdo your videos are s and you are still a follow back.
And you have a video slating the exact illness you are advocating for.
So shut your mouth you hypocrite.
Seeing as your here so much, join, let’s talk other than that piss off 👏🏻
And she does have multiple chins. And faces! And quite frankly if she didn’t filter and lie about it excessively nobody would say anything in regards to that.
And that’s the only attention you are getting from me stay mad.
“To inchinity and beyond” 🚀

IMG_3610.jpeg

TillyLou

Mar 9, 2024
Trollsville Village in Trollerton
jigsaw, stop quoting me you little weirdo your videos are s and you are still a follow back.
And you have a video slating the exact illness you are advocating for.
So shut your mouth you hypocrite.
Seeing as your here so much, join, let’s talk other than that piss off 👏🏻
And she does have multiple chins. And faces! And quite frankly if she didn’t filter and lie about it excessively nobody would say anything in regards to that.

IMG_3610.jpeg

Ahh is this our good friend Savannah? 😂