Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
I just looked at Wendy's Farm video. I just think Harper doesn't go to those places often so doesn't have an Interest but her attitude is a bit much with her granny. Also did you notice wendy encouraging her with the veg when aimee rams it home to us every single gle day that it's harpers favourite 🤣 aye OK Aimee I think we may be right that she doesn't eat half of the veg you go on about and add to her plate which actually is worse cause she's having less to eat than we think to
in that video Harper sounds just like catpiss at that age and if my kids EVER spoke to my parents with that attitude they would not be having access to the internet and I would change the WiFi password.
I was brought up to respect my elders and so have my kids AND they have ALWAYS had manners. This shows how Harper is a demanding, her way or the high way little cow and she will be shocked when she gets to high school as that s will not be put up with.

CATPISS THIS BIT IS FOR YOU 🖕⬇️

Aimee how proud you must be to of brought up a spoilt little brat with no manners just like you. you. You're going to have hell with her in a few years and I’m here for that karma bus 🤣DRAGGED UP LIKE YOU COMES TO MIND 🖕

Charlie on the other hand has raised a really cute well mannered, clean, well dressed young boy who has a GENUINE bond with his mum.
Charlie pisses all over you and her pride of being a REAL single mum, working full time and earning a bit of extra money on TikTok to provide a lovely home and days out with her son.
It’s actually a MASSIVE ACHIEVEMENT SHE BOUGHT HER OWN NEW CAR something you will never have the genuine joy of experiencing because GTW buys you everything.

Now please tell us why you needed Friday night alone because I can only think it was your herpes invested fanny, puffy nipples needed a one a night stand.
Hope you told them you have an STI because knowing you have one and don’t tell the victim who then gets it is ILLEGAL 🤔
IT HAS SERIOUS CONSEQUENCES AND CAN MAKE SOME INFERTILE.
Hope MTH is right and that they made sure every man within Birkdale and Southport area knows to not go near you 🤣🤣

Last edited:

cate

Apr 16, 2024
merseyside
I mentioned the friend last night.as aimee didnt mention the friend while doing dud.i doubt a friend was ever meant to go round
That child doesn’t seem to have a normal life. That farm video shocked me… especially about feeding the animals. She’s not acting her age for sure and her sentences are way younger too. Something is telling me she may be on the spectrum, nothing wrong with that… my son has special needs but don’t be ashamed of it!

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Afternoon all 😍😎
Just forced myself out of bed after nights!! Not caught up but I have caught up on winning £110 on the boxing haha. I'm not a gambling girl ha but my boyfriend was doing it so I said let me have a go a few ticks... At least one knock down ✔️ fight to last 12 rounds ✔️ Usyk to win by any method ✔️ MERRY fING SUNDAY 😎🤣🤣🤣 Gutted for Fury but just goes to show... i was told bet what you think, not what you want 🤣🤣

Mar 8, 2024
It was a dumb move getting 3 kittens. I absolutely adore cats, and I know if I lived right next to a train line I would be too scared to let them out. Having 5 cats in total is crazy and irresponsible.
I actually have 6 cats..I rescued them...fostered them and they kind of stayed 🤦‍♀️ They are house cats and we adore them and they are well cared for x

Mar 8, 2024
I know you do 😔❤️ but honestly you have nothing to worry about here. I think here has definitely been worse today regarding the way the site is working today. I thought I had cracked it yesterday but today has been a nightmare!
Glad you got your holiday bits you needed, how exciting ☺️ can't wait not long to go on mine either 🍹🌞🌊✈️⛵
Hope you sleep well and catch you tomorrow xxx
When is it you go again? ❤️ xx

Mar 9, 2024
Well well well Space NK that she’s been banging on about for months because it’s HARPERS favourite place to go has gifted her something! Woohoo. The tick doing you wonders girl

So I'm way behind but are Space NK trolling her trying to get her to actually take care of her hair??? Are they not aware she barely washes it??? What a waste of products!!!

Mar 8, 2024
While I think the way she spoke to Wendy is disgraceful, if you're just shoved in a room with a TV and an Ipad or go shopping to get your mother's attention, it's hardly surprising she's not interested in behaving like a normal 9 year old. Aimee has done this to her own child. She's not cute, she's becoming more and more obnoxious. I'd be devastated if my kid ever behaved like that. Charley is clearly the better mother and role model for her child. Ralph is always clean tidy and polite.
You are right in saying this I think. She doesn't know how to behave..talk or act. Sad really. Her existence seems to be babified or ignored, basically

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
Although I'm confused why it's real & burner rather than real & real or burner & burner...if that makes sense x
i think atm it’s safer to add me on my burner account then I can say my real account. I think some people on here have followed my burner account with their burner account and some have used their real account.
I think it’s the safer way to protect us all and how we can connect off here with each other babe ❤️

TillyLou

Mar 9, 2024
Trollsville Village in Trollerton
I actually have 6 cats..I rescued them...fostered them and they kind of stayed 🤦‍♀️ They are house cats and we adore them and they are well cared for x

I’m sorry if it came across in a bad way about having 5 cats. It was more towards the fact it is her that has 5 cats. She’s dirty, has no pride in her home, can barely take care of herself and her child without help from mummy and daddy. And to get 3 kittens to add to the 2 she already had is crazy. Especially living right next to a train line.