Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
I’m probably going to get jumped on, but that’s ok.
I think honestly you all need to be careful with this following each other, this site is built on anonymous accounts.
I understand you all want to connect with each other etc but you are also giving away your profile photos, anyone can view an accounts following, a hun could be lurking and accidentally be accepted enabling them the chance to view you all and as we have seen people claim to be members on here then go reporting back.
Personally, I don’t think it’s worth it but it is a decision you need to make for yourselves.
I just don’t think it’s worth the risk 🤷‍♀️

lazymoo

Mar 11, 2024
uk
woke with a headache this morning, only starting to feel normal.
All caught up, no words today, could rant about Wendy but can’t be arsed 🙄🤣
Catpiss and her odd interactions with H, poor kid. I actually think when H is on camera or even behind it she’s no idea how to act as all she see is mum and gran acting.
Oh look I found words, liar 🤥🤣

lazymoo

Mar 11, 2024
uk
Why is she always fake laughing at the most unfunny things? Backpack instead of flatpack- that’s about as funny as cramp.

The tan makes her look dirty, she looks like she’s going bald and WASH THOSE PATIO WINDOWS!!
I need to redo my tan, probably tomorrow now but I will be asking everyone I meet if I look dirty, just to be sure I’m good 🤣
I never do it dark though as I’m pale, like whiter than white pale 😂

Mar 8, 2024
Why is she always fake laughing at the most unfunny things? Backpack instead of flatpack- that’s about as funny as cramp.

The tan makes her look dirty, she looks like she’s going bald and WASH THOSE PATIO WINDOWS!!
The way she said “the thing and the thing thing with the water” and then the fake laugh cus harper knew what she meant stopped soon as her glasses moved off her head. Shows how fake that laugh is. Same as sevdas non laugh laugh. So fing annoying

Mar 8, 2024
i think atm it’s safer to add me on my burner account then I can say my real account. I think some people on here have followed my burner account with their burner account and some have used their real account.
I think it’s the safer way to protect us all and how we can connect off here with each other babe ❤️
I guess I'm overthinking it..as per...🤓🤣 Have u worked out mine? ❤️xx

Mar 8, 2024
I’m sorry if it came across in a bad way about having 5 cats. It was more towards the fact it is her that has 5 cats. She’s dirty, has no pride in her home, can barely take care of herself and her child without help from mummy and daddy. And to get 3 kittens to add to the 2 she already had is crazy. Especially living right next to a train line.
It's ok.. I am probably nuts having 6 cats tbh but then I am nothing like A and certainly didn't get them for fent or validation. They are *loved so much and as I worked* in cat rescue...she's someone I wud never *rehome a cat too. She wud actually be rejected based on the train line amongst other things. I hate the way she clearly has a favourite too and clearly leaves them home alone for days. She has no natural care or empathy so it wud be a no no from me.
Basically I'm an overly defensive crazy cat lady 🤪 ❤️

Last edited:
Mar 8, 2024
I’m probably going to get jumped on, but that’s ok.
I think honestly you all need to be careful with this following each other, this site is built on anonymous accounts.
I understand you all want to connect with each other etc but you are also giving away your profile photos, anyone can view an accounts following, a hun could be lurking and accidentally be accepted enabling them the chance to view you all and as we have seen people claim to be members on here then go reporting back.
Personally, I don’t think it’s worth it but it is a decision you need to make for yourselves.
I just don’t think it’s worth the risk 🤷‍♀️
I get where u are coming from Lurkey❤️xx

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
The way she said “the thing and the thing thing with the water” and then the fake laugh cus harper knew what she meant stopped soon as her glasses moved off her head. Shows how fake that laugh is. Same as sevdas non laugh laugh. So fing annoying
She hasn’t a genuine bone in her body. Nor a maternal one, even her convos with her kid are forced and fake.

She also talks/fake laughs loud and films outside - imagine sat in your garden enjoying the sunshine and hearing her. The rage 🤣🤣 I’m sat in my garden today and if my neighbours were like her I’d get em told 🤣

Mar 8, 2024
She hasn’t a genuine bone in her body. Nor a maternal one, even her convos with her kid are forced and fake.

She also talks/fake laughs loud and films outside - imagine sat in your garden enjoying the sunshine and hearing her. The rage 🤣🤣 I’m sat in my garden today and if my neighbours were like her I’d get em told 🤣
Their interactions are so fake and forced it’s awful and painful to watch.
Her fake laugh and all round irritating way she speaks would be enough for me to rage if I was her neighbour.