Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Hiiiii all!!!! Just dropping by to say 'hello' in my most pathetic, annoying voice!!

Haven't caught up. Been at a BBQ all day and farrrrrr too many Gins for someone who very rarely drinks 🥴🤣 any tips how not to regret every life decision I ever made in the morning appreciated 🤭😭😂 "Ennnywayyy" also annoying t tone. I'm off for a shower and large coffee before bed... which sounds wild to most but I could drink coffee all day!!!

Hope everyone's had a lovely day, hopefully got to enjoy a bit of the glorious Sunny Sunday 🌞😎 Going to try to scroll in bed. Goodnight beautiful people!!! ❤️😘😍 Marigold Monday and the return of Sammy 😜 tomorrow, my favourite 🤡😂

RainbowBright

Mar 8, 2024
I wonder if the DVLA are aware of Aimee’s very secret but massively life changing health news??

The huns are so fing stupid - they never ask what happened to that…

They never ask where the designer glasses and mules etc come from as she has obviously not done a haul on that but will literally make a haul out of anything else.

And don’t say it’s because she’d be jumped on… I’ve repeatedly heard Aimee say she doesn’t care what people think about HER page, what SHE decides to post and what SHE spends HER money on!!

Twisting about £200 for garden furniture that will last years and spending £300+ on those mules you just know she will get mucky within weeks or the ‘babies’ will eat or piss on!!!

Apr 1, 2024
Ireland
I’m probably going to get jumped on, but that’s ok.
I think honestly you all need to be careful with this following each other, this site is built on anonymous accounts.
I understand you all want to connect with each other etc but you are also giving away your profile photos, anyone can view an accounts following, a hun could be lurking and accidentally be accepted enabling them the chance to view you all and as we have seen people claim to be members on here then go reporting back.
Personally, I don’t think it’s worth it but it is a decision you need to make for yourselves.
I just don’t think it’s worth the risk 🤷‍♀️

TBH i'm behind so i appologise but i would agree with this. Or at least if you are going to do it just use burner accounts with nothing relating to your real lives as your details, at least for the moment. None of my business ultimately as it's your decision to make but i wouldn't want any of the dober twats or others infiltrating and stirring s. I do hope it works out for you ladies though.
Sorry back to shameless now, as you were.

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
TBH i'm behind so i appologise but i would agree with this. Or at least if you are going to do it just use burner accounts with nothing relating to your real lives as your details, at least for the moment. None of my business ultimately as it's your decision to make but i wouldn't want any of the dober twats or others infiltrating and stirring s. I do hope it works out for you ladies though.
Sorry back to shameless now, as you were.
Thank you lovely 🥰

Mar 8, 2024
On the whole following each other on TT.
I have had a few requests.... I think 2 are lovely posters here (I think!)
It is my normal account as I don't have a burner. I never comment on the 2 toxic tarts page or Charlie's (I only follow Charlie)but if I see a comment I like, I like it so think that is maybe where the connection has been made.
I do post quite a bit on my TT as use all SM for memories and storing them. So I do have a lot of personal stuff on there.
I liked a few comments on a MTH posts of 1 person in particular which was posting "our views" so when a request came through from that person I accepted it 🫤🙈but then I started seeing her in Aimee's comments arse licking her! Now it could of been "keep your enemies closer" type of thing but I have since removed her.
I've also had a request from some guy who again was in Aimee's comments arse licking her, but I didn't like his comment (funny enough!) so I have no idea how he came to request me !!
So I think it's best if I don't accept anyone else?? (Although I'm sure 2 are genuine from here!)
I know we are doing absolutely nothing wrong here but if dickheads like that jigsaw gets a name im sure they will do all sorts with it!! .... Then it will be no more Mrs nice standupifyouhateaimee ...😉🤣🤣
Thoughts team cc ?? 💕😘

notrolly

May 9, 2024
Everywhere
Every single video she does the forgetting what things are called thing. Give it up as it’s not funny or quirky it’s really boring. Irritating prick.

Instead of acting all smug and celebrating a blue tick like it’s something special try cleaning your house, washing your dishes (how you run out of clean plates in a 2 person household is beyond lazy) and making your child some nutritious meals. Also get a life and get a bath whilst you are at it.
I had a bad time of it recently with my disability and forgetting the name of everyday things is something that happens every so often as well as my voice box feeling like it's rattling around in my throat and I can feel my throat vibrating when I try and talk also not able to form a coherent sentence it comes out mumble jumble so my man says 🤣and I'm no ashamed to say on days like that I'm an emotional mess. I get frustrated, angry at myself and I can see my youngest gets a worried wee look on his face when I'm trying to speak to him which makes me sad. So no aimee it's not cute or quirky it's something that affects people greatly

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
On the whole following each other on TT.
I have had a few requests.... I think 2 are lovely posters here (I think!)
It is my normal account as I don't have a burner. I never comment on the 2 toxic tarts page or Charlie's (I only follow Charlie)but if I see a comment I like, I like it so think that is maybe where the connection has been made.
I do post quite a bit on my TT as use all SM for memories and storing them. So I do have a lot of personal stuff on there.
I liked a few comments on a MTH posts of 1 person in particular which was posting "our views" so when a request came through from that person I accepted it 🫤🙈but then I started seeing her in Aimee's comments arse licking her! Now it could of been "keep your enemies closer" type of thing but I have since removed her.
I've also had a request from some guy who again was in Aimee's comments arse licking her, but I didn't like his comment (funny enough!) so I have no idea how he came to request me !!
So I think it's best if I don't accept anyone else?? (Although I'm sure 2 are genuine from here!)
I know we are doing absolutely nothing wrong here but if dickheads like that jigsaw gets a name im sure they will do all sorts with it!! .... Then it will be no more Mrs nice standupifyouhateaimee ...😉🤣🤣
Thoughts team cc ?? 💕😘
Yes I wouldn’t accept anybody else, like you say it’s too much of a coincidence and I have noticed if you click on profiles on tiktok it recommends “people you may know” I’ve noticed when I go on hippos!
And jigsaw is still very much reading here!
They’ve made further videos
like I said earlier I don’t think it’s worth the risk 🥰

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
I had a bad time of it recently with my disability and forgetting the name of everyday things is something that happens every so often as well as my voice box feeling like it's rattling around in my throat and I can feel my throat vibrating when I try and talk also not able to form a coherent sentence it comes out mumble jumble so my man says 🤣and I'm no ashamed to say on days like that I'm an emotional mess. I get frustrated, angry at myself and I can see my youngest gets a worried wee look on his face when I'm trying to speak to him which makes me sad. So no aimee it's not cute or quirky it's something that affects people greatly
Sending you a virtual hug notrolly I hope it eases for you soon ❤️❤️❤️

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
No problem. It's just that aimee's rot twats are vial so i would put nothing passed them and i would hate to see any crap coming back on anyone here.
I feel the exact same, I just don’t think it’s worth the risk and people as proven are always looking to expose members on here and also they’ve been known to try it with TL for years. I would hate for anybody to give them the satisfaction.

Apr 1, 2024
Ireland
I feel the exact same, I just don’t think it’s worth the risk and people as proven are always looking to expose members on here and also they’ve been known to try it with TL for years. I would hate for anybody to give them the satisfaction.

Yep agree and i fear that some of those rot twats that follow shameless are capable of all sorts. I genuinely do hope the group thing works out well for those involved though.

Mar 8, 2024
Yes I wouldn’t accept anybody else, like you say it’s too much of a coincidence and I have noticed if you click on profiles on tiktok it recommends “people you may know” I’ve noticed when I go on hippos!
And jigsaw is still very much reading here!
They’ve made further videos
like I said earlier I don’t think it’s worth the risk 🥰
Thanks @thelurker66 💕😘

Apr 1, 2024
Ireland
Oh no sorry I was quoting Aimee 😂😂 I love your kindness and happiness for me though

Ah okay haha i thought you actually did get verified. Ah it's no problem, it annoys me that people like aimee who lie all the time can get blue tics and all else. The minute her lips move she is lieing and she gets rewarded and comes back from every single thing she has done.

iseethruu

Mar 16, 2024
essex
I'm constantly wiping surfaces and putting bleach down the sink and toilet. Also use the wipes a lot. Mine is a slimline dw and it's always on or washed up. Never known someone so lazy and having no job! (It isn't a job aimee...it's freeloading and frauding) 🤬
I remember when I was a single mum with 2 children and I tried leaving the dishwasher until it was full to put it on to save money. It took us 3 days to fill it and it stunk. Never ever again. I'd rather be poor than have my kitchen stink of dirty dishes 🤣

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Get in. Page 55 and I'm all caught up 🥰🥰🤣🤣🥰🥰
I have had such a fing painful few days with my hip as my sciatic nerve went on overdrive for 48hours 😭
However yesterday was a good day so I cleaned for 2 hours. Resting up today!

So the run down is
1. We can change our name once til next year.
2. Blue tick has been achieved and its better than winning the Nobel prize
3. H was a spoilt brat in her grandmother's video. (Using the word grandmother as it makes her sound much older!!!)
4. Rrrr Charlie is a much better daughter who deserves so much more
5. Catpiss still looks dirty and is an annoying wench who deserves to loose her license, tick and needs taking down.
6. MTH might be an ex?????????
7. You are all just brilliant and I thank you for making me smile/laugh

Love to you all 🦄🦋💐
Rounded perfectly 👌🏼 Also spent about £500 on absolute pointless s and grease to shove down her throat. Getting her garden done AGAIN! And will probably be as much of a s show as last time. Getting rid of her "edddjj" that is giving her privacy, shielding a massive amount of the train lines noise and being a fing irresponsible t putting her baybeeez at risk of getting to a train track easier😡

Also sorry you've been suffering 😔 Glad you are starting to feel a bit of a let up!! Sure you do because you know your body best, but go easy and not do too much on your good days ❤️
Glad you're back aboard the train wreck!! ❤️❤️

May 18, 2024
UK
I got verified on TikTok 😂😂😂😂 this is so embarrassing
Well I got a blue tick & from the shock I passed out naked on the bathroom floor & my mummy had to feed me ice lollies & hold them on my head, then medad who’s in his 70s had to run round after me when it should be the other way round looking after monkey, then if i pwomised to get up and parent he showered me with £50 notes to entice me off the floor whilst D2 escaped through the cat flap when I wasn’t looking.